Saturday, October 20, 2012

Confession by Lady Dalia


I confess I don't wear heels, nor lingere or corsets.
I have yet to convince a guy to do my laundry.
And housework has yet to get me a score.
I have no boys hidden in my basement.
My nosey neighbours preclude tying anyone up indefinitely.
As they ask me at 8am, "Are you coming or going?"
My last boyfriend was kinky, but no sub.
He called me babe, when he didn't forget to call.
I set out my rules but no one seems to care.
My raised eyebrow only brings laughter.
It's not like I am wishy washy.
Most people don't like to say no to me,
Except of course my bank.
No one recognizes my authority,
except where they need me,
then I cannot be done without..
But let's face it, few can even commit.
I mean trying to firm up a date
requires new online software
And facebook relationship status requests
can be challenging..
Why did they leave out Mistress?
There I said it.
Not everyone recognizes my being a Domme.

1 comments:

Ayesha said...

I love when a woman occasionally sees the humor and the relativity of it all as well :)

Post a Comment