Saturday, October 6, 2012

Confession by Heather Part 2


"Well, if it is that tight, how about you take it off?" She sat down on the little bench in the dressing room. I grinned. "A show in the sex shop, huh? I'm still a little in shock that you are actually here." I took a deep breath and tried to undo the pins from the holes, but like before failed miserable. "This thing doesn't like me." She motioned me closer with her finger. I took a step forward and she unhooked the top pins, exposing my breasts. "Those are my boobs, don't you forget it." She stood up and pushed me against the wall. She leaned in closer and whispered into my ear "Let's get this show on the road shall we?"

End of part one.

I gulped. "Right here?" She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do you have a problem with that, my girl?" For a split second, I contemplated nodding. But she was here, there was absolutely no reason to say I had an issue with it. So I told her the one "No" I would probably ever get to tell her. She smiled at me. "Good girl." She unhooked the other pins, removing the corset from me completely. She traced a finger down my chest, between my breasts and I wondered if the approval sound was coming from her or me.

When she leaned in closer and her lips made contact with mine, I thought I would melt into a puddle right then and there and as her tongue explored my mouth I knew for sure I was going to die right then and there. Her hands cupped my breasts and as she bit on my lower lip, she pinched my nipples between her thumb and finger. "Now tell me my girl, how happy are you to see me?" I grinned like a big idiot. "Very happy, it is utterly confusing, but very happy." She grinned. "Good." She lowered her head and bit down hard on one of my nipples and I could feel my panties getting soaked. A moan escaped my throat and I could feel myself blushing fiercly. "You seem to be enjoying this!" I nodded and squirmed as her tongue circled my nipple again, sucking it in every now and then. "Lets see how much you'll enjoy this then."

Her nails scratched down my stomach, leaving red welts, and as she got nearer towards my pants, my breathing got heavier. She unbottened my jeans and grabbed hold of my hand, gently guiding it inside my panties. "Touch yourself." She let go of my hand and sat back down on the bench. I ran a finger through my wet folds, before I started circling my clit ever so slowly. "Are you wet my girl?" I nodded. "Don't nod. Tell me. Again. Are you wet my girl?" I whispered a "yes Mistress" back. She smiled. "How wet?" I blushed more. "I think that ocean that is between us, is now in my pants or something." She laughed. "That's a whole lot of wetness. I am not sure if I believe that."

She got up from the bench and removed my hand from my pants. Her left hand ran through my hair, grabbing it as she pulled my head back. "Guess I will have to check on that myself, won't I then?" I started to nod, then quickly said, "yes Mistress." Her right hand moved inside my panties, and I gasped as her fingers ran through my wet folds. "Oh my, you did not lie! I am pleased." My clit was throbbing. I wanted so badly for her to touch it. "These pants need to come off. Now." I wiggled my way out of them, all the while her fingers were still moving through my wetness. "Much better." She let go of my hair, and as her mouth once again found mine, she moved her fingers inside of me, as her thumb circled around my clit. When she finally did touch it I thought I'd explode right then and there. My heart was pounding in my chest and a "fuck yes" left my mouth. She instantly removed her fingers from me. "You can come, when you want, this once, but you know what to say. I want to hear it loud and clear. Do you understand me my girl?" Her fingers moved in and out of me again and I muttered a "yes Mistress."

"You know. With that little turbo vibrator of yours, it won't be as easy next time. I will enjoy teasing you. Denying you. You're a very lucky girl today." Her fingers slipped out of me, focusing only on my clit now. "Come for me, my girl." And I did. I said the words she wanted to hear. Or tried to as best as I could, between gasping for breath and trying to stay on my feet. She removed her fingers from my pants and kisses me. "Well done my girl." I smiled up at her, "Thank you Mistress." She laughed. "Look at us. Get yourself decent. You have some toys to pay for. And then we will see how many times I can use them on you today."

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment