Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Advertisement by Sonnic


The Advertisement by Sonnic Acoustic

I yawn and stretch after waking up from a pleasant night's sleep, i go to the bathroom, then to the kitchen and make a hot cup of coffee before making my way to the living room where i switch on my laptop and light a cigarette like i do every morning. After waking up a bit i put on my clothes and walk to the local shops to pick up a newspaper. I get back home and sit back down In my chair and open the news paper to page 3, a smile spreads across my face. After reading for a while i reach the back pages where an advertisement gets my attention. "Strict female in need of an assistant" I sit back in my chair and ponder the idea, trying to imagine being her assistant. and wondering what being an assistant would entail. I've spoken to Dommes online but never in real life and the idea fascinated me. I pick up my phone to ring the number attached, just as i get through i lose my nerve and hang up. "Stupid idea anyway" I whisper to my self and throw the newspaper on the sofa and log into sl.

Several hours pass, i have totally forgotten about the advertisement by this time. Suddenly my mobile phone rings,i pick it up not recognizing the number. "Hmm who could this be?" I answer the phone. "Hello" I say in an enthusiastic tone like i always do when saying hello. "Hello dear" a women replied. "Oh hey" i reply back and ask how can i help her. "You rang earlier dear?" I did? i scratch my head then it dawns on me. "O-oh yes, the advertisement in the paper" i suddenly become nervous and stutter. "Sorry i hung up, i-i ju-just". " Shhh", she whispered, "calm down it's ok love. The offer of being my assistant is still available, if you want it? and something tells me you do." She giggled, instantly putting me at ease. "Y-yes i do, what will i have to do?". It dawns on me that this is becoming very real and i start having a funny feeling in my belly. "Well first i will need some personal details, i will send you an application form by e-mail, just fill it in and send it back ok?" She spoke softly and confidently. I tell her my e-mail address. "Yes Miss, i mean oops, i mean, sorry i didn't catch your name? "She giggled once more" Miss is perfectly fine for now boy, see you soon." She hangs up the phone. "Holy fucking shit, this is crazy" I say out loud.and swivel in my chair thinking about her, thinking of what an assistant means. I log in my e-mail and look in the inbox where the application awaits me. It takes me an hour to fill in the long application, then i send it back to her.

One week goes by, two weeks then three with out hearing from her, i figure she got an assistant and i didn't think about it again. Untill the fourth week, my phone rings. "It's her" I think to my self and answer. "Hello Miss" I simply say "Hello boy, i have sent you an e-mail, be at the address i have sent you by 8pm tonight." Before i could respond she hangs up the phone. "Shit shit fucking shit" I get all nervous and walk in circles in my living room. "oh my fucking god, fuck it" I log in my e-mail and write down the address, then i have a quick bath and put on clean clothes and phone for a taxi. 20 minutes later the taxi arrives, i tell him where to go and off on our travels we go. All the way on my journey i can't help but think what is in store for me, am i being paranoid? I question my self and begin to regret answering the advertisment.

After a lengthy drive i arrive at my destination, i pay the driver and get out the car, watching him drive off. I look around to see big houses lined down the street and expensive cars parked. I reach in my pocket looking at the peice of paper to make sure i got the right number of the house. "Number 101" it read, i notice the house across the street and open the big gates, i shut the gates behind me and walk down the long driveway to the front door, where i notice a box and an envelope on the door mat saying "READ THIS, BOY" I know the envelope is for me and i open it to read. "The door is open, In the box contains a gag and a blind fold put them both on securely and tightly then open the door and shut it behind you. I then want you to walk in a straight line, holding out your left hand against the wall as you do so untill you reach another door, open it and take four steps in, take off your clothes then kneel and wait for my instructions."A massive pannic sets in, half of me wants to leg it and get back home, the other half is intrigued and some what excited about the unknown. I gulp and take a deep breath and do as im told. I kneel there naked, in the dark and in silence.

After what felt like an eternity, i hear the clicking noises of her heels coming from outside the door, i hear her opening then shutting it behind her. She takes three steps towards me and i feel my self start to shake, im scared of the unknown. "Hello boy" She giggled and reached for my hands, tying them securely behind my back. "What a pretty sight we have here" She whispered in my ear, before pushing into my back with her high heels, sending me falling onto my stomach. I begin to cry under the blind fold and i try to speak, but all you can here is a mumble. "There there boy, welcome to your new life" She kicks my legs together and hog ties me, i am totally helpless and i begin to sob more. "What have i done?" I think to my self as i feel my ass cheeks being carressed with some kind of lotion. She slides a dildo in my ass and turns on the vibrator. I moan through my throat, still crying at the same time. "You are my little bitch from now on, and don't worry no one will come looking for you, i have phoned your mother and a couple of your friends, saying you will be taking a little break for a while."Suddenly I feel a stockinged foot on the back of my head pressing down, holding my face firmly to the floor. "I cry some more, my blind fold soaking wet with tears as i hear her laughing sadistically. "With each breath you grow weaker and fall deeper under my spell." She whispered in my ear before standing tall, turning on her heel. "See you tomorrow slave, for day two of your training, sweet dreams now. "I hear her open and shut the door behind me as i cry my self to sleep!" TO BE CONTINUED



0 comments:

Post a Comment