Saturday, September 22, 2012

Real Confession by Anonymous


I wonder if I am meant to be a sub, or rather sub for a Mistress, Master or whoever owns me at that point.

I wonder this because as a sub nothing I do seems to please people even though I try, I try but I also make myself miserable doing it as well. Is this supposed to happen? I often wonder this for myself and what it is it mean to be a true submissive, is it when one doesn't question if he is one or not anymore?

I know a submissive is supposed to be there for Mistress, whoever Mistress is... but if a Mistress tells a sub to open up and a sub does so and gets grief for it.. does that mean the sub shouldn't do what the Mistress asks?

Sometimes I wonder how one can please someone if and when you try to do something to please the Mistress or other person and get freaked out on in the long run.

My real confession is this.. I have doubt's as a submissive... broken I guess half the time I do not know what to do to please the other person because at times when I try I end up displeasing the Mistress I have at the time.

So again I ask... am I meant to be a sub... I try but yet I fail.. every time...  this broken shell of a person has no use for anyone if he cant please anyone instead only anger them and get angry in return. Do does it mean I am not a submissive, or a poor one at that if I have these doubts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment