Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinnochio by Anonymous Domme


Pinocchio
by Anonymous Domme

"I want to be a real boy," he jests, "like Pinocchio."

We both laugh at the joke but we also both know it's serious.  We've talked before about meeting outside of second life.  The thought is tantalizing... intriguing... frightening. We've talked about it before and decided the risk is too great at this time in our lives. But we both still joke about it.

That is until the night he says, "I have business meetings near you this month, Mistress..."

It's suddenly not so funny.  He would by flying in less than two hours from my home and staying in a town where I had once lived.  There would be layovers, time between, nights in hotels...  I find myself caught breathless, then we both come to our senses. "Don't tell me when."

"Yes, Mistress..."

But a few days later he has to admit his schedule to me as he won't be logging in to second life and I will worry.  He tells me the dates and it's easy to figure out where he will be. I sigh heavily.  I know it's going to bother me.  But he can't cancel.

The morning his plane lands, I'm restless, upset.  I can't sit still. Finally I get in my car and start driving. I hit the border of the state and keep going until I feel I've put enough distance between us and then look for a hotel.  I don't bother with anything expensive or even particularly nice, but I have my laptop, and it has Internet and a pool.

I settle into the room and set up my laptop.  It's late and he pings me on my messenger. "I'm out of meetings, Mistress. Trying to decide where to get dinner."

"What kind of food do you want?" I had once lived there after all.

"I'm thinking Mexican... there is this place across the street, Mistress."

The type flashed across the screen.  I knew suddenly he'd lied.  Unless it was a recent addition to the town, that restaurant did not exist where he had told me he would be.  I typed the name in Google maps.  There was only one of them. It was not a chain restaurant  "Fuck..." I said.  I typed, "Where are you?"

He typed back my home town.

"I don't think so."  I sent him a copy of the link for the restaurant.  The messenger got suddenly quiet.  I waited.

He types back. "I needed to put space between us.  Meetings were over so I drove..."

I laugh. It's incredibly ironic.  We are less than 30 miles apart.  "Come see me."

There is another pause on the messenger.  Then: "No, Mistress."

He had never told me no before.  I am furious and hurt.  I don't wait for an explanation. I don't want one. I shut the computer down and go for a hot shower.  I cry, hard... and, feeling totally rejected, decide I will end the relationship... Tomorrow.

I sleep fitfully... refusing to answer his calls or texts or pings, knowing he is sleeping in a hotel less than half an hour away.

The next day I'm still fuming.  When he calls that afternoon, I finally answer.  I've not checked out of the hotel yet, still too upset to go home.  I open my mouth and before I can say anything he says, "Mistress, I'm almost there... what's your room number?"

I'm stunned... and suddenly incredibly excited.  My Pinocchio is on his way...

I brush my teeth and straighten my shirt. I hadn't counted on this meeting so I'm not dressed as I would have liked... just jeans, sneakers and a green blouse, but that's okay.  He knocks and my heart is in my throat.

When he walks in the door he's a bigger man than I expected.   Taller, broader, well built.. and I slide easily into his arms.  The top of my head comes just to his armpit... until he slides to his knees on the floor and rests his cheek against my thighs.  We just fit and I touch the top of his head, lean over and kiss his hair.  He sighs contentedly and says, "We're real..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment