Saturday, September 29, 2012

In The Dog House by Ashley


Sigh, I've  been  left  in the  stocks again.

I hate  this  shit, I'm naked and  im freezing. The lights  are out. It is dark apart from the full moon shining through the window, projecting the shape of the window on the floor in front of my face. The slightly damp floor is reflecting the moonlight into my face, making it impossible to  sleep through this torture.

I hear  something moving  behind me in the water. I cant see what is back there but I think its a rat or some kind of similar animal. Whatever, if it comes near me I'm going to stamp on the little fucking thing.
The tap behind me is dripping, maybe that's the reason for the wet floor. Oh my god,  it is so annoying.

I hear the rat, or what I think is a rat , moving  closer. I feel it on my foot, however, it does not feel furry, its more smooth like skin. Could it be some type of lizard? Either way, it got too close. I lift my foot and slam  it down on whatever it is.


I heard a woman's voice yell "Argh" and then felt a hand slap me hard on the  back of my head which  slams my chin into the wooden frame of the stocks.  A bare foot  moves into the light on the floor, it's a woman's  foot with nicely painted red toenails. I close my eyes in despair as I realize that it's not a rat or a lizard, that it is in fact, Mistress. And she is not at all happy that I have just stomped on the sexy foot that I love to worship. Oh im in even more trouble now.

As I stand there my legs tiring, I feel the sharp sting right away across both of my arse cheeks, not  once, not twice, ten fucking times. Mistress leathered my arse as hard as  she could with the cane. I wish I could say they were fairy taps, but fuck me! It  hurt so much, it brought tiers to my eyes. I was all apologetic and  was saying over and over again just how incredibly sorry I was.

Mistress didn't want to hear it, she  stuffed my  mouth with underwear and put a hood over my head. She then taped up my mouth, I can only assume that was to stop me from spitting out the underwear.
Unfortunately, it  wasn't  her panties, it was my own boxer shorts from the dirty washing pile.

Mistress left me shortly after and limped out the huge gate at the other side of the dungeon.


.............TO BE CONTINUED..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment