Saturday, September 8, 2012

Impromptu Confessions 9/8/12

My confession is that sometimes during confessions I tell My slave to get naked and then get under My desk.

----------------------------------------------------

Miss Summer is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!

----------------------------------------------------


There once was a maid-boy named phil
Who really could be quite a pill
He had a cute duster
But couldn't quite muster
The courage to surrender his will.

----------------------------------------------------

My Mistress is my world,
my every waking desire,
my world wrapped up into one amazing Lady.

She is the reason I sign in,
She is the reason I sign out
She is the meaning of life as near as I know it.

She makes my heart beat
She makes my heart stop
She is my every desire, She is all that I need.

Without Her I am nothing
No reason to breath
I need my Mistress more than you would ever believe!

------------------------------------------------------

My Mistress and i are getting married very soon :)

------------------------------------------------------

My belly quivers as I wait for him.  He logs on and the quiver spreads like a warm stream through my body, rushing.  My heart beats fast and I exhale. A knowing smile spreads over my lips "Hello" Never will you know how deep you run in me.

-----------------------------------------------------

i sobbed
i moaned
sliding the butt plug in and out of my own ass

i tired
i stopped

"Dont you dare stop" She said
"Keep going... faster...
Faster"

and so i gave...
every moan,
every sob,
every whimper...

They were for Her.

----------------------------------------------------

Perhaps in the quiet moments, 
As I bleed away my time.. 
So many things beyond my grasp, 
That I know will not be mine.

I had dreams and more, 
To comfort me... 
Suported by my youth, 
But now, those dreams lie shattered 
Ruined by lifes truth. 

I had always been an optimist, 
(My means of holding on). 
It helped to ease my worries 
And confirmed my right to run.

But now, my Sun is setting, 
I'm in late afternoon... 
With my life condensed, 
To just one day, 
The morning went too soon. 

As I sit here now in silence, 
In a room so all alone.. 
The winds of age are calling... 
And they chill me to the bone.

However one thing keeps me
Alive and oh so free that is the promise of  
submission to her eternally.

---------------------------------------------------

Ace's Confession from last night (yes you can tell them who wrote it and yes it really did happen last night)

My Mistress tells me that I need to practice riding a cock better as she doesnt feel that I'm doing well enough with my prostate massager.  I go and grab my 7" dildo out and lube it up along with my ass and slowly work it into me very slowly riding it getting my slutty ass used to it.  i push the head in then take it out over and over before taking it out and puttting lube onto it again.  i push half of it in for my Mistress moaning lightly.  she orders me onto all fours my head on the bed as i work all 7" into my ass and let it stay inside me.  My Mistress loved it and i felt like such a dirty little whore during and after, but was happy to please my Mistress.

----------------------------------------------------

Being part of the D saved me from my dull life

i met a boy and another and another

all seem so  good and nice then they did 

180 and disapered out of my life

I was heartbroken and about to leave sl

but a boy were standing by me trough all of them

He is now mine and my confession is i love him with all my heart

and thanx him for helping me and to stay in sl and the D

-----------------------------------------------------

She is kind
She has a funny mind
She's also beautiful
and my time with her is wonderful

so Lady Jem
you're a true gem
She's very flirty
However, today can we NOT stay up past seven thirty!

---------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment