Saturday, September 15, 2012

Impromptu Confessions 9/15/12

Every time I have a coffee, my Mistress makes me dunk my balls into it when it's 1/2 full and cool enough!
------------------------------------------


There once was a sub girl named Heather
Who wore a black collar of leather
She wandered alone
And hoped to be owned
Til Lady Jem knocked her down with a feather!

-------------------------------------------


Miss Z! <3

Bye! Bleep!

-------------------------------------------

I've never sought out a sub but there is one I like. I still refuse to message him. I wait.

------------------------------------------

i desperately want to be with my Mistress in real life, but we live so far apart i fear it wont work. i would give up so much for Her that i pray it does work out.

-----------------------------------------


I must confess that the time Im having in SL right now is the happiest Ive ever been. Ive got what I need and who I need in my life.

Without these people here at the Dominion, my D/s relationships and friendships it would not be worth it.

------------------------------------------

I never know what to write for these things. 

------------------------------------------

I love your music Miss, and i have became very very kinky latly and considering doing things i never thought i'd do!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

I love the detail
The way his hair drapes over his eye.
Beautiful hands that hold my breasts
With care, love and such intense passion
I can barely draw a breath.
If I had one wish he'd caress  them until 
I have no more life in me.

-----------------------------------------

I secretly desire to be used and abused by my miss.  She is much to kind.

-----------------------------------------

It's great to see Zarita wearing mesh at last, but I did notice no alpha layer!

------------------------------------------

It only takes a moment by Dark

It only takes a moment to to think it all through,
it only takes a moment to know that its true,
It only takes a moment to know you belong
It only takes a moment for things to move on.

From talking to consideration, consideration to collar
From barely making a sound, to making a hollar
Always take time, things can need prolonging
But it It only takes a moment to feel true belonging.

-----------------------------------------

I stopped looking for the right person to compliment my life. So often I see couples in the courtyard and long for that kind of relationship, but when I hope and put myself out there, I find only heartache and disappointment. I don't want to give up hope because that is not in my personality however I have very little  left. Maybe one day it will happen but until then I will continue to love life and live with passion.

my poem for that moment I do long for 

My thoughts of you show my world a moment of joy,
What it could be should I let go of my inhibitions and doubts.
The shadow of my former life hovers over, at times reminding me In a flash this can all disappear,
In a heartbeat fade away.
Should I bury myself within my memories or face this moment from which I cannot hide?
A beauty so rare, so delicate burning brightly within my soul.
I long for your touch,Your lips caressing my skin.Your body pressed against me Your gaze holding mine.
The moment is precious, a beautiful thought I will hold onto, giving it a chance to wash over my heart.   

----------------------------------------

As I sat on the bbq, slowly roasting for my captors after having been shot several times and stepping on a land mine the first thoughts that came to mind were shock and horror.

I've always pursued relationships with dominant women, but this had me wondering just exactly what I had managed to get myself into.

The concepts were so abhorrant to begin with, the scene was surreal and I found myself trying to reconcile these things, and still wanting to believe these were decent good hearted people.

It seemed a lot darker and harsher than anything I thought of as femdom in the past.

Slowly I began to notice a crowd had drawn, and people were laughing, making jokes and socializing.

Being new to SL it dawned on me to see these things more abstractly, to see it as a safe outlet for concepts of hunt and capture that even I have had.

What seemed harsh at first turned out to be a lot of fun, and it seems there might be a place for me here after all.

It turned out to be a lot of fun!

--------------------------------------

I've been trying to live as vanilla but I just can't!
It feels so good be under control of a beautiful and powerful Mistress!

--------------------------------------

I have a secret crush on Zarita.

--------------------------------------

who is so glad that the true and false game on fetlife was posted?

--------------------------------------

There once was a boy named chatbat
Who lived in "America's Hat"
Many Ladies did bid
On the cute kid
Then in front of Miss Ephany he sat

--------------------------------------

I am in love. I am. Jeg elsker dig. I do not know what others think of me, but I do. I do. I do.

--------------------------------------

There once was a limerick war
And I wonder whos keeping the score
Susannah's was sweet, and quite hard to beat
So forget it, im not writing more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment