Saturday, September 8, 2012

Crap! by Heather


I hadn't been to the bar in years. I thought I had to grow up and be a proper adult. I thought it meant study hard and no fun. I soon learned I needed fun in order to be a proper adult.

I soon found a spot near the bar and ordered a rum with the waitress who looked like she needed a lesson on how to apply make-up. I watched her walk away with her hips swaying from left to right as if she was hoolahooping.

I was about to lit a cigarette when a 18 year old nerd pointed towards the no smoking sign. Fantastic.

"Having a rough night?" I looked to my left and nodded. "I know where you can smoke, follow me." I followed the brunette through a back door and down some steps. "What is this place, it's freezing here!" She laughed. "So I see!"

I didn't need to look to know what she meant. "Emily." I said as I held out my hand. She grabbed it and turned my palm up. "Hm, let's see if I can figure this out. Oh I'm Chris. Short for Christina. But please, call me Christina and I will have to push you down the stairs." I chuckled. "Chris it is."

"I am really crap at hand reading, so bare with me. You're a lesbian though." She laughed. "That's just my gay-dar shouting at me, your palms don't say anything about your sexual preference." I tried to take out a cigarette out of my pack with the hand I had left, but was quite unsuccesful. "Here, let me help you with that." She took out a cigarette and stuck it between my lips. "Much better, thank you. Now what does my palm tell you?"

"You're a sassy little thing. Again observation, not skill."

She traced her index finger along the lines on my palm. The room became a little warmer. I silently cursed myself. "You have been through a lot. But then again, everyone has, so you'll never know if that is skill or pure guessing on my side."

I grinned. "I'm starting to think you really are crap at this!" She playfully hit my shoulder. "That's not very nice of you!"

I wiggled my eyebrows. "So, what else? When will I die?" She gasped. "Die? Well, hopefully not for another eighty years! But let's see. Hmm, well according to this line, first you're going to suffer. But you know, that can be interpreted in many, many ways. I mean I could tie you up and I could make you suffer."

I was speechless for a few moment and then was even more flabbergasted when I heard, "Okay" come out of my mouth. She laughed and threw away my cigarette. "I can't tie you up in here. However, I can do this." She grabbed both of my hands and pulled them behind my back as she pushed me against the wall, strategically placing her knee between my legs. Her mouth was near my ear quicker than I realized what was going on. "I can't read palms. But I can read you. I see your every desire." A soft moan escaped my throat.

"Maybe I should make you wait. Do you like to beg?" I shook my head. "Hmm, too bad because I do like it." She released my hands but I could not move them, as tight as she had me pinned against the wall. Her finger traced down my jaw, over my lips as I caught it between my teeth. "You are a sassy thing!" I released her finger as her mouth moved closer to mine. "I bet your lips are soft. You're a good kisser. Again, observation."

The moment her lips touched mine I thought I'd melt into a puddle.

A loud banging on the door interrupted my perfect little bubble. "What's going on down there?!" And as I saw her ran up the stairs, all I could mutter under my breath was, "Crap!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment