Saturday, August 25, 2012

Water Sports by Lady Dalia


People have the wrong idea about the lives Pro-Dommes live.  I mean yes, there is lots of time for spankings and bon bons but it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Most of the men that call, well let's just say naked and on their knees it's not difficult to find the urge to ridicule them.

Therefore Ladies, it was a refreshing surprise to hear a rather young British voice on the other end of my phone line one day.

"What do you seek?"

"Pain, Mistress"

"Explain."

"I'm a pain slut Mistress.  I regularly visit a Mistress in London but I am away here in Toronto and well, this one needs to see You."

"I see.  I'm free tomorrow.  1pm?"

"Yes, Mistress.  May i beg of You one other desire of mine?"

"What is it boy?"

"Watersports, Mistress"

"We'll see"

"Yes, Mistress"

I hung up in some surprise.  Most men that call dream of pain but are in fact wimps.  And watersports…  I had never done that before.  How would I be able to do it and still retain my own modesty?  After all this is a client and no way was I going to flash my pussy for just any boy.

I dressed with care the next day.  Silk stocking with an honest to goodness lace garter, the seams neatly lined up down the back of my legs, lacy black bra, a black wool crepe suit hugging my body.

I opened a bottle of water and started drinking.  After all, I didn't commit to doing it, but if I wanted too…

I was looking at myself in the mirror, black hair pulled into a chignon, Dior red lipstick to match my nails when the know came at the door.  I sauntered over in my 5 inch black leather stilettos, and opened it.

And there he stood, a shy smile on his boyish face, roses in his hands.

"Come in"

He stepped in and I moved past him, sinking into a leather chair in the reception room.  I eyed him from his well shod feet, up his rather snug well formed jeans, across his hard pecks covered in what I imagined was the softest white t-shirt, my own mouth forming a very feline smile in response to his and I looked into his darkest of blue eyes, "Hello Michael"

"Greetings Mistress.  Would you do me the honour of receiving these roses as tribute to Your beauty?"

"Yes, have a seat," I said, as I nodded for him to place the roses on the coffee table.

His breathing was a bit rapid and a flush crept up his cheeks the longer I stared.  Sweetness.

"This is a neutral room Michael.  You may speak here, I believe in open communication in scene as well"  I went over the basics of play with me as he began to relax a bit.  He asked some smart questions, always a bonus, and I ended with… "When we go through that door the rules change" I gestured briefly with my hand, "Are you ready Michael?"

He licked his lips. "Yes, Mistress."

I stood, walked over to the door and opened it.  I walked without looking behind me, stilettos clicking rhythmically, confidently on the wood floors.  I reached my throne room, took hold of my favourite riding crop and turned around.  "Strip"  He rapidly obeyed.  I pointed my crop to a spot on the floor before me.  He came without words and stood before me, I drank in his lightly tanned skin, smooth skin, his already semi-erect cock.

I walked behind and smiled, my eyes resting on the pertest, rock hard butt I had ever seen. I gave one lash of my crop on it.

"Kneel"

He dropped to the floor, "Yes, Mistress"

"You are never to stand in my presence!"

"Yes, Mistress"

I took a collar and leash off the wall. He would crawl through my rooms, at my heels.  As I clicked the leash in place he reverently said, "Thank You, Mistress"

I led him through the hallway to the room I keep my horse and St. Andrews' Cross.

"Kneel wide"

"Yes, Mistress"

I went to the far wall and selected my toys.  2 floggers, wooden paddle, my favourite crop, and 2 canes.  I laid them out slowly over the horse, perfectly aligned.  I got the cuffs to match his collar off a shelf. I passed fastened them one by one, he slouched.  A slap echoed in the room.  "Position"

"Yes Mistress, thank You for the correction"  He was hard.  I grabbed him by the hair and raised one heel and ran the tip of it over his cock, teasing with it's sharpness.  A low hiss, escaped his lips.

"Thank You, Mistress"

"Crawl to the cross and climb up it, face forward"

"Yes, Mistress"

I secured him to the cross and took the lightest flogger and used it over his shoulders, thighs, butt and when his skin started to develop a slight glow I let the flogger curl up over his cock and balls.  Again he hiss.

"Thank You, Mistress"

I exchanged floggers but held it in my left hand as I opened my palm and started spunkily rapidly in taps warming the cheeks,he groaned out "Thank You, Mistress"

I backed up my hand and started delivering harder slaps to his ass.  As his breathing started getting harder I stopped.   I raked my nails over his thighs and now sore and sensitive ass.

"Aren't you all sweetness?"

"Thank You, Mistress"  And on I went with the flogger, heavier, thuddier, shoulders, thighs and ass… over and over crossing pausing on firm thud, back to rhythmic.  He had no idea what would come next.  I radially switch to my crop and he jerked… back to meet it.

I laughed, grabbing his hair, pulling his head back so I could whisper in his ear, "Good slut"

He shuddered, "Thank You, thank You, Mistress"

"Count each hit out" and he did thanking me over and over his voice sobbing near the 35th lash of my crop.

Onwards, crop to cane, the cane leaving a beautiful lattice over his skin.

And finally I released him from the cross and he obediently dropped to his knees immediately, "Thank You Mistress"

I picked up the thinnest of the canes and walked to him, kicking a stray pillow behind him.  I pulled his hair, forcing him onto his back, "Spread"

"Yes, Mistress" his though opening wide and I flicked at his cock with my whippy little cane and he cried.

"thank You Mistress"  He gasped over and over through his blubbering.

I stopped.  I knelt beside him, raising him up to kneeling beside me.  I leashed him again and stood.  We crawled back to my chair and he knelt, head on my knees.  I played with his hair making hushy soothing noises.  When he calmed I stood with words and led him to the bathroom.

"oh oh" he mumbled.

He knelt in the bath.  I removed his collar and cuffs and blindfolded him.  I ousted him back, allowing his knees to point up and spread as wide as possible.  I hitched my skirt up and straddled him, feet on the rim of the tub.

I relaxed and peed on him.  As the first drops him, it was like a song released from him, "Thank You for your beautiful champagne Mistress, the divine nectar of your body on this dirty slut, thank you for the gift I am not worthy, Mistress"

I got off the tub and closed the curtain adjusting my skirt.  "Wash up and dress".

"Yes, Mistress"

I sat on my throne with a smile on my face until I heard him opening the bathroom door. I walked to reception and sat, he followed.

"Thank You Mistress"

"My pleasure Michael"  He blushed at my sincerity.

"I wish I lived here.  You are the best I have ever had"

The End.



0 comments:

Post a Comment