Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Pond by Heather


Since I seem to be making disclaimers a lot these days, I just want to say, this is not in any way related to any events that may or may not have happened.

So many stories evolve around love at first sight. Boy meets girl, girl meets girl, boy meets boy, in love they fall, they live happily ever after. We've all heard those stories. This story is nothing like that.

Considering the fact that I was born on open water, how long I have considered the ocean my home, it is scary to realize how much water frightens me. The pond is not far from here. We used to go there together. We'd play with the water with our feet. When it was warm enough we'd splash around and dissapear under water to try and frighten each other. My heart always skipped a few beats because she could hold her breath longer than I could.

When winter came about the pond froze shut. Instead of people swimming, there were now coats and scarfs and people ice skating. She grabbed hold of my hand, "Come on, don't be a whimp. You can do it." Reluctantly I got on the ice. I didn't fall over, but with her grip on me I doubt I could have. She giggled a lot. It was annoying and adorable at the same time.

We weren't in love. We were friends. Her boyfriend didn't like the ice. Nor the water. In fact, I often wondered how much he liked her to begin with. The last time I saw her, in the summer of 2002, I had never seen her more sad. I asked her what was wrong, but she did not want to talk about it. Instead she crawled in my arms and sighed deeply. "You've always been nice to me." I agreed with her. I had never raised my voice with her. I had been nice. She reached for her bag and pulled out a bottle of vodka. "Drink with me." I did.

A few hours later, it was safe to say we were both drunk. We laughed about things that were not funny. We looked at the stars and spoke stern words because we thought the universe spoke to us. I lay on my back, trying to keep my eyes open as her fingers played with mine. "What's it like?" She asked as she rolled over on her stomach. "What is what like?" "You know. Being with a girl."  I laughed. "The same as with a boy except for the dangly bits." She grinned and playfully slapped my stomach. "You know what I mean. Tell me. I want to know."

So I told her. I rolled over and pushed her gently on her back. "Girls are soft." I said as I grabbed hold of her hand and ran her index finger softly over her skin. "There's no facial hair." I said as I guided her hand over her face. She giggled. "Thank god!" I smiled. "Their lips are full, lucious and kissable." I pondered leaning over and kissing her, but it would have been too much. Instead I used her thumb and traced her lips. She caught it between her lips, which made chuckle. "Girls taste good too," she added. I nodded.

"What about the rest?" Her eyes locked on mine. "Well. Every girl is different. You can't compare one girl to the next." She grabbed hold of my hand. "Then tell me about me." I covered her hand with mine as I guided it towards her breasts. "Your breasts are firm." She chuckled. "Squeezable even," I said as I cupped her breast with her own hand. "Your nipples feel great as they grow hard under your skin." I didn't need to feel it, seeing it happening turned me on just as much. She swallowed and licked her lips.

I pondered my next move as she shut her eyes. "Your nails slowly scratching down your stomach gives you goozebumbs. It makes you ache for more." She whimpered a soft yes.

With my hand still covering hers, I moved it inside her pants. "I bet you're wet. I bet if you try, you can smell it. I bet smelling it, makes you want to taste it and I bet tasting it makes you want to touch it." I removed her hand from her pants, as I slide down my hand. She was wet. I dipped my finger inside her lips and slowly removed it, hovering it over mouth. She grabbed hold of my hand as her tongue moved over my finger. My moan was answered with a moan from her.

I grabbed her hand again and shoved it down her pants once again. She pushed her hips up as her own fingers dipped into her wetness. Her breathing got a little heavier as I used my fingers to circle her fingers around her clit. "Girls are delicate, you are delicate, you're also horny as fuck now. Some girls take forever. I bet you won't. Will you?" She shook her head. Our fingers moved faster. I let go of her hand and slowly pushed my fingers inside. "Don't stop." I whispered in her ear. Her orgasm hit seconds later. We both panted, and I removed from my fingers from her.

"Oh my god. That was brilliant! She laughed. "That was utterly brilliant, no wonder you like girls!" She jumped up. "Come on. Swim. Race you to the water!" I laughed as I got up. She was in the water first. I dived in after her. She swam over and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I bet I can still win." I counted us down.. On 3 she laughed, on 2 she wiggled her eye brows on 1 she took a deep breath. We both dissapeared under water.

When I saw the police officer cover her body with a white sheet, it occured to me, I had just won the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment