Saturday, August 4, 2012

Submission by Skjold


I look at You, feeling a spark grow inside my body. Rapidly it turns in to wild burning flames. Flames of desire.  An urge to give in to Your strength, Your will, Your demand. Still looking at You I kneel at Your feet, as my body shivers slightly from joy. As Your eyes meets mine, I lower my eyes in respect. With my eyes looking into the ground,   I hear You walk across the floor leaving the room. I hear Your steps disappear then silence. The only thing breaking the silence is the thoughts in my head.my life passes by as a movie behind my eyes, my mind wander, as I absorb the impression, from the memories of the past, as I know that soon a new chapter begins. My body is trembling my hand are shaking. I take a deep breath to calm down myself. Closing my eyes, i lean back on my heels lowering my head. I let go of the past emptying my head, remembering how I cleaned the blackboard in the school, as a kid. You and You alone will be the one, the teacher, the mentor that in the future will fill my inner blackboard with rules to obey.
The distant sound of Your footsteps coming closer pulls my out from my meditating stadium. I slowly begin to feel the hard stone floor against my feet’s and my legs. I feel how my muscles cramp from kneeling on the hard floor. I am naked, but not feeling cold, as the flames of desire still burns in my body. I keep my eyes to the ground, as You enter the room. As You stop in front of me, you place a finger under my chin, lifting up my head “Look at Me boy” You command. I look into Your eyes, and sees the strong will an power that You possess. “Are you ready boy” You ask, “yes Miss I am ready” I whisper. As You grab my hair pulling my head backwards you say “louder boy I did not hear you” “Yes  Miss I am ready” I reply in a loud and clear voice. “on Your feet´s” You command “and follow Me”. I get on my feet´s, and follow You. You stop at the rag, pulling down the chains, cuffing my arms and legs, then locking the cuffs to the chains from the corners of the rag. Facing the wall I stand suspended by cuffs and chains. I hear you walking across the room again, this time not leaving. Although I am not able to see what You are doing I feel the tension grow in my body, as You come closer and stands behind me. Then I feel the tails of the flogger, gently being pulled across my naked back and my ass then the first hard stroke from the flogger hits my body. The pain rushes trough my body and the flames of lust and desire burn even stronger from every stroke of the flogger. Between my legs, I feel my cock fills slowly with blood, as the pain transplants throughout my body.
The flogger hits again and again, and my cock is now hard as ever. The flogging stops and I release my breath. Then gasps as I feel something cold and hard being forced into my ass.  “relax boy” You whisper into my ear. Pulling my hair as you lean against me forcing the  strap-on deep into my ass.. I let go and give in to Your will, and soon I start moaning as I realize that I enjoy You fucking my ass hard with Your strap-on.
“Good boy” You whisper into my ear, as You pull Yourself out of my ass. “I think You have deserved this “boy” “ You say as You releases me from the chains, “Follow Me  boy” You say, and walk to Your throne.
Seated You spread Your legs wide open, for me to access Your Beautiful pussy “Kneel Boy” You command. As I kneel You force my face against Your wet dripping pussy. Eagerly I start licking Your clit.  Circling my tongue on it I hear You moan and feel Your divined juices dripping down my chin. Use that tongue inside Me You gasp and I willingly push my tongue inside Your wet warm pussy fucking You hard flicking Your G-spot, until You cum in a powerful orgasm. Happily I swallow Your Juices.  “now fuck Me Boy” You moan as You get up and leans over the side of the throne.  I stand behind You and penetrates your hot wet pussy with my hard aching cock. forcing   myself deep into You “faster boy “ You moan and I fuck You hard and fast until we both explodes in an earth shaking orgasm.

“Kneel boy” You command, after we have cleaned up, and You are seated in Your Throne again.
Happily I kneel at Your feet´s, softly whispering “Yes Miss”. “ NOW boy are You ready?” Yes Miss I am ready I say in a loud and clear voice, as I Know what will come the moment I have longed for so long
“are there anything You wish to say boy” You ask . “yes Miss there is”  I reply.” Then now is the time Boy” You say with a smile.

I clear my thought and say in a loud and clear voice
“ I willingly turn over to You, the ownership to my body my soul and my Mind. I will proudly wear Your collar, and serve You in any need or wish You may have. I have no greater wish than to become Your property Miss.

You look directly into my eyes, as I look into Yours. And we both see the truth , passion, honesty and love in each other’s eyes, like a reflection of our minds.
Slowly You place Your collar around my neck, kissing me deeply.  As I hear the snap of the lock I fall to the ground kissing Your feet´s, as my eyes fills with tears of joy I whisper  Thank You my MISTRESS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment