Saturday, August 18, 2012

Shadar's Confession


It was early afternoon when we got to the house in the suburbs of Warsaw. Even though the weather was nice and sunny the early spring temperature was still below zero. So I appreciated the fact that our kind host has turned up the heating. Well, with our party dress code we couldn’t have it any other way.

At first we were just talking and trying to bribe the dog of our hostess – Mistress Alexa.  – with some treat, because the dog was extremely shy. The submissive of the Lady – sub Natan – was preparing our party dinner, so I joined to help him. They are very nice people and I enjoyed their company a lot. We were talking about their femdom marriage and how they live the life style 24/7.

When most of the preparations was done, we came back to the living room and me and my female submissive friend – Gia we started to talk about our favorite subject – shibari – the Japanese art of bondage. We arrived well equipped to the party and I had brand new 8mm cotton rope, so we wanted to try it out. Gia made me turn around and she tied the dragonfly on me. It felt nice I guess it looked cool, even though I was still in my jacket because Gia  admired her handiwork. Being tied I felt very comfortable and time passed in the blink of an eye.

The party was about to start and all male guests had to strip down and put their collars on. My friend Gia being a female kept her clothes on, It was a femdom party. I was happy being tied which made a great excuse for not undressing yet, but it did not last long. I went to change and when I came back, it was the first time to be naked in front of so many people. To my surprise very soon I felt very comfortable with it, as if it was absolutely normal for males to be naked and in collars, occupying rugs and cushions on the floor, while women were fully and elegantly dressed occupying armchairs and sofas.

It was a very satisfying experience for me to serve on my knees – passing plates of food or pouring wine. Some Ladies asked to massage their feet and when it turned out that I am quite good at it, I had lots of work.  It was rewarding to see their stress go away and to relax.

Lots of things happened on that party but I would like to tell about one of them. Before that party I was mostly familiar with BDSM aspects of domination. But here I got a first taste of psychological domination. And everything started with the new rope.

Our Ladies wanted to have a shibari show and the only woman in the room familiar with this art was my friend Gia, and because of my love for the rope I was the lucky guy to be tied! First she started with my hands and tied them together in front of me. At the touch of the rope my cock seemed to get a life of it’s own, because it started to harden. That caused a wave of playful comments from the Ladies and enquires like – Is it getting hard because of the rope or because of the sweet female sub tying you? – Well honestly it was the fact of being tied and the touch of the rope. Then I was ordered to kneel and my tied hands were pulled over my head and behind my back, and then Gia tied them to the rope that encircled my chest. Then she made a nice loop tying rope behind my back and under my legs, turning me into a nice compressed little package on the floor. It was quite uncomfortable, I could barely move, it was also hard to breathe. I was delighted.

I happily suffered for some time feeling the strain on my arms and my discomfort grow. It was then that Lady Kayla started to ask me all sorts of difficult and personal questions. I was straining in tight bondage and at the same time I was straining to answer clearly and precisely to this beautiful Lady’s questions. And suddenly I realized that it hit a hidden button inside of me, which I suspected that existed, but actually it was never turned on by such a lovely Domme. I felt dominated and in the power of Lady Kayla and all of that happened only because of her words. It felt… absolutely fantastic.

I enjoyed this party very much and we were playing long in the night. Lady Barbara showed her hand made heavy duty toys and also put some to action. It was all great, but I realized more than ever, that I have a void in me, and it can only be filled by my own Mistress.

Names were changed to protect privacy of my friends.
By the way if you visit Warsaw and want a good rope, go to the rope shop – Linsznur on Plac Grzybowski, personally I love their 6mm hemp rope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment