Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Dream Part 2 by Voyager


In the first part of the dream, read last week, the writer met with his Mistress.  She had allowed him to worship her by her from heel to her beautiful bottom.  But before he could get any further, she pushed him away and down, and had him in a very compromising position when Part ended.

Part II


...She grabbed my cock with her left hand, while the right one was holding my hips down to make sure I couldn't move away, Her lovely face just a few millimeters away from my flesh, her tantalizing lips towering over my cock head, with that sweet menacing look on her face...

The evil smile once more appeared, making me shiver while I felt Her hand squeezing me my cock hard. But suddenly, she left it go and just caressed it with two fingers. That was really electrifying for me, watching her delicate hand so soft, but at the same time, with such power to make me tremble like during a seismic quake.

Slowly, her face approached my cock head, her lips opened slightly, and I entered into heaven, softly, slowly, incredibly... I lost the sense of time and space, my head fell back and a moaning sound came out from deep in me, allowing Her to know that I was completely surrendered, that I will do whatever She ask, that I will give, whatever I have...

I could almost feel Her sweet smile, feeling me like that. And, to make me even more weak to her power, She started to caress me inside Her mouth. That was incredible. I felt my arms and legs starting to feel weak. It was like if She was draining my energy through that one point.

But the fact was that all my energy was concentrated inside Her mouth, where after half a minute, I started to tremble, unable to hold myself...
She felt that, and suddenly moved back, looked at my face, smiled and licked her lips. I faced Her, and could see in Her eyes She was enjoying so much the power over me.

My face looked a bit puzzled, I was on the edge at that moment and She knew that.  She then stood up and from above looked at me with amusement in Her face.  She held up Her forefinger, motioning it from side to side and said -"No no no boy... still not... I want You to please me much much more still..."

I was there, at Her feet, admiring Her whole body, Her shape, the silky skin that drives me crazy, with my cock about to start begging itself for more... She was like an angel... but with that touch of mischeviousness that one would follow to hell and beyond...

She was really aroused as well, and was enjoying the scene as much as me. I could notice that because I suddenly looked at her pussy and...omg... was so wet I could feel her desire from the floor. She noticed were I was looking at and laughed out loud.

-" Yes boy, I am also hungry there"

Then she stepped forward, each one of her boots at one side of my hips, her incredible legs towering over my hard cock. Then seated down on it and grabbed it with Her hand to aim it directly to Her pussy. Slowly I was allowed to get inside, feeling Her so softly, embracing me there...

End of Part II

0 comments:

Post a Comment