Saturday, July 7, 2012

Unemployed In Summertime by Chattel


Unemployed in summertime / Chattel Losee
========================================

There I was, sitting with my pants down, on a towel on the chair, before the computer desk. 11pm. A webcam is clipped to the desk, pointing between my feet.

Touching myself with one hand, typing with the other.. A new line appear on the chat window "don't cum yet, keep yourself very hard", "Yes Mistress". "Don't cum just yet..." "now cum". And I'm cumming.. "eat some of it now" and I obey. "Wow that was great, thank you very much, I have to go now, bye". "Bye bye - bowing down", and click. Camera disconnected.

There's one missed call on the cell phone and one unread message "I'll be there in an hour", It's from Yael, She means she'll meet me in our local pub at midnight. I wipe the cum with the towel.

I'm a student and so is she, we hang out together alot. good friends, sometimes her boyfriend joins as as well. At other times I imagine that he doesn't exist. There's nothing sexual between us. But she's most certainly the most exciting woman I've ever met. one of a kind, cute, life loving, cynical, good looking and with a great sense of humour. Though she's nice to her many admirers - we have something special since the first moment we hooked up.

One hour to go.. just enough time for another one, I think to myself.

I dress up and start looking again for a webcam partner. Soon after I get a reply message "add me, mistress_mag".
, a 2 clicks and she's there. "Hello slave", "Hello Mistress Mag".
"What toys do you have?"
"I have a crop, gags, a flogger, hand cuffs, ankle cuffs, a collar, a posture, a leash, a leather harness, a but plug, a leather hood, a latex hood, a leather lockable muzzle, nipple clamps, parachute for the balls, weights".
a few seconds pass.. and then
"Good, get on cam now"
Something feels very laconic, very strict mm.
I turn on the cam, pointing on my face.
"You look awful, don't you ever train?"
"Hm I didn't have time recently Mistress Mag"
"Your face is fat and ugly, cover them up, put the latex hood on"
"Much better, now the muzzle, on top of the latex hood"
It has been some time since I wore it, and I never wore it on top of another hood. It takes me about 5 minutes to fix the leather device, two straps one that goes around my neck into a buckle and the other one on top of the head, keep the muzzle shut snugly on my face.
"How do you lock it slave?"
I show the hooks for the padlocks to the webcam.
No response.
About a minute passes in silence
"Ok, muzzle off"
I do as told a bit dissapointed.
"Ball gag on now!"
"Tighten it up, as much as it will go"
I do as I'm told, the ball gag is deep in my mouth, presses on the latex and its mouth hole"
"Good, now the leather hood,as tightly as possible. Then lock it with the muzzle"
I add the leather layer on top of the latex one. tightening up its rope.
"Oh good, mouth zipper, shut it off"
I close the zipper on the ball gag, it is completely unseen now and impossible to remove. It takes some time to align the leather hood eye holes with the latex. I can hardly read this way. have to keep my face very close to the screen and move my head alogng the text as I read.
I add the muzzle, tightening it until it is fixed, on top of the leather mask. And last come the padlocks.
"Take the rest of the clothes off, slaves don't wear clothes", "put on the dog collar on".
"Much better now, crawl away on hands and knees, point the cam to the floor, I want to see your body". Stand on fours, face to the floor and don't move for five minutes"
Something in these insturctions tells me I shouldn't ask stupid questions like how I know that 5 minutes have passed...
I crawl, assume the position, unable to see the screen. I decide to count the seconds, 1-300. I do that while holding position, it becomes painful in time and I have no idea if she's happy with what I do as I can't read the screen.
I can't move. This is certainly not the kind of Domination that I have imagined.
When I crawl back to screen I get a new message..
"You say you dream of a 24h/7 relationships, let's see if you're up for it. I have to go now, I will call you again in 5 hours. You will be naked, wearing the same head fixure you have now. Until further notice this is the way you will always await for my calls".
Video session hangs up, and I'm all alone in my leather and latex closure.
Slowly I take it off, feeling the cool wind on my face again. I rush to the toilet to wash my face when I notice the traces of ball gag straps from the sides of my mouth to the back of my head". At that moment I get another SMS - "Are you coming?!"
"2 hours in the pub, 2 hours sleep, I should wake up at least an hour earlier to be properly dressed whe she calls, I'm so lucky I lost my job today"

0 comments:

Post a Comment