Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Trip To London by Ty


My leave in London
The train ride was a welcome distraction. Three months at sea was too long. He was in in dress uniform on his way to London. His suitcase was overhead. He had one event tonight with the British Naval Office which included dinner and a show. Afterwards, the rest of the week was his to relax and not be in charge of anything or anyone.
     The dinner had been fine, certainly better than sea rations. The company was formal and militarily stiff, but he was having trouble suffering thru this musical play. He'd found the bar during intermission and had resolved to sit here during the second half of the show and start his vacation a couple hours early. Just then the bell rang and the crowd filtered back into the theatre like sheep. The bar was empty now except for himself and the batman.....and a striking woman at the opposite end of the bar with her glass about empty. She looked over at him with a slight knowing smile.
      He grabbed his hat and drink and walked over. Unknowingly, he stood tall trying to make a good first appearance.
"Excuse me Miss, are you not going back in?  May I join you, and have you drink refreshed?"
"Sure, sit down sailor.  Scotch and soda. Aren't you enjoying the show?" she chimed with a Midwest accent.
He smiled brightly at her as he set his coat and hat to one side and settled in next to the woman with dark beautiful features. She had an easy refined look about her. Dark hair and dark eyes highlighted by beautiful skin and pouty red lips. His first thought of her was "wow she smells wonderful"
"Well, it turns out I like music and theatre, but together not so much. What about you?  Not heading back in?"
"mmmm.. Perhaps later. It's good, but I've seen it a few times. I helped raise money for it, so I sorta have to be here. Protect the investment." She paused as she received her drink. "So what's an American Naval Officer doing in downtown London?"
"Oh my ship is down in Portsmouth. I'm here for a formal "howdy" with the local boys tonight. Then I have a few days to myself. A much overdue break. ....And what about you?  I didn't  expect you to be American.  What do you do here in London?"
She looked at him hard for a few moments. She took sips off of her drink then sat the glass down turning her hips and body in the stool towards him.
"Here in London I'm a Domme Mistress and theatre producer. I make most of my money  back in the states, but I come here for months at a time and enjoy myself and my subs.".
She studied his face for his reaction. He obviously reacted, but she smiled to herself when she recognized the look of curiosity.
He started out slowly.
"So you have some people to do your bidding, and enjoy that?"
"Yes, essentially.  There are many British men that just crave a American woman to dominate their lives and minds.  Am I scaring you?  Sorry you bought me a drink yet?"
"Not at all!  Honestly, I spend most every day "in charge" of people and a ship and everything. It sounds like a welcome change to just not do that. Just to worry about one thing and one person. And, you're so beautiful.  I can certainly see the appeal."
Smiling, "Thank you.  You're very kind."
"Are you talking about BDSM?  Is it all about bondage and sex?"
Now grinning.  She felt she had hooked him. She just needed to get him in the boat.
"Yes there is some of that, but it's not all about that, but yes.  Remember it's about me and my moods and about the sub and how I feel about them. If I don't like them, it may just be ignoring them, but I don't have time for subs I don't enjoy..... Have you ever given over to a Mistress?  It would probably be very good for you."
Nervously chuckles.  "um no. I can't say I have. At least not knowingly. A couple woman have tried to control my life, but that was more because they were insecure bitches....sorry, I shouldn't be so crass."
Smiling wider knowing she had him.  "No! That's fine.  I understand." She paused as if letting the air fill with anticipation. "Did you say you are on leave for a few days?  How about you give yourself to me?  Be my sub until you have to go back to your ship.  I have a nice apartment over the river.  It would make a nice place to stay while you're here. If at any time you really don't enjoy wants happening, I will set you free and you may stay at my place until you have to leave no strings attached."
She raised her glass as if to cheers and agree upon the offer.  He felt like it was a take it or leave it offer.  There were to be no negotiations.
After thinking thru her words for a moment, he raised his glass too and said, "When do we start "Mistress"?"
The glasses clinked.  She finished her scotch.  "Right now boy.  Grab you hat and uniform coat.  Take this ticket and retrieve my wrap from coat check. Meet me at the front door in about five minutes.  I need to get something from backstage."
She met him a few minutes later with something wrapped in a velvet bag. He helped her on with her shawl, and held her hand as she stepped in the cab. He ran around the other side and jumped in beside her. As he hit hit the seat, she grabbed his face, pulled it to her and kissed him eagerly hard. She'd always wanted her own sailor, and he was everything a woman could want.
He returned the kiss with passion. He felt himself melting into her hot soft lips. He was immediately bound up in his pants. Three months at sea was a very long time. He was off with her for he knew not what, but he went willingly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment