Saturday, July 7, 2012

My First Confession by Hank



I confess that it is the first time.
the first time that I write about her, after it's over. it's very difficult to talk about that.
I'm not talking about a relationship, but a revelation.
I met this woman at a munch. she was there with some girlfriends, I was alone at the counter. she called me, she told me they were thirsty, they wanted beer.
so we started talking. they were very nice, nonchalant. during the conversation they told me one of them was looking a slave. for a 24/7.
in practice, it becomes a kind of specimen. they made me specific questions. They said that I passed the interview. the next day i was by her.
A week later, I moved to her home.
I could stand here and list Her tastes and fantasies, but it would be an understatement.
She has changed my way of thinking, of looking at the world.and changed me forever.
It started with a new vision of pleasure.
like maybe some of you know, I've always had a completely natural approach to the pleasure of male orgasm, sexual and immediate goal. which followed the loss of desire and the end of sexual activity.
She explained me that when pleasure is granted, it becomes routine repeats. loses the pleasure of desire and expectation components and becomes a task or duty.
She told me once that I would have learned to obey.
I had to lose control of the pleasure. to achieve a balance between my strong instincts.
with her the satisfaction of desire, the pursuit of pleasure was a gift, she gave me as a special prize, after a significant proof of submission. every day I had to show her submission. different ways in which he chose. were sometimes painful, sometimes humiliating, embarrassing at times, frustrating at times. svolgevo all the houseworks, she had sex with some friends with benefits. not me. i was her servant.
She became not only my boss, but the goddess who dispensed, handled and decided my pleasure.
I was in a constant state of excitement and frustration.
I was always unsatisfied, craved his touch.
She had the power to control my own pleasure and, in short, She had the power to control me.
She was my guide. As was the goddess Minerva who leads ulysses.
and explained to me that men have always been more sensitive perception of women as a divine being, endowed with greater intelligence and sensitivity.
The poets have always had a muse. knights, a queen.
I perceived to be subjected to a goddess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment