Saturday, July 14, 2012

For My Miss by Anonymous


For My Miss

I know you can feel it, and I feel it too
But, serenity, for me, is found under you.
To be at your service, to bend at your whim
I never understood it, but I feel it within.

People ask if Im happy, if this was my plan?
They even say, "do you feel like a man"?
The answer is YES, but I had no plan,
just something I felt, as for me and my masculinity?
It always feels stronger with a dose of humility.

I will do as you say and do as you please.
If you were to want, I'd stay  forever on my knees
I do come to life with every command and
the rules and control of all your demands.
So  please don't hold back in having me at your heel
At That moment I am your boy
 And all that has past and has yet to happen becomes real..

0 comments:

Post a Comment