Saturday, July 7, 2012

Anonymous Confession


The school

While I was riding my bicycle on my way back home after training at a nearby sport centre  I was stopped by a lady in her car.
She described herself as an undercover police who wanted to get to get information about a case.
-"Can you take a ride with me", she asked me
-"Will it take long?",
-"No, maximum one hour", she answered
I was sent to her car, and climbed in.
We drove for about 15 minutes and I asked her where we were heading.
She explained it was the shortest way to the destination.
I got confused since I know the area. Then she stopped at a bus stop along the road and walked over to the opposite side. I tried to undo the seat belt, but it was jammed. She opened the door, and I squirmed in the belt.
She showed a tazer, and  I decided to sit still.
She leaned forward and pulled something from below the passenger seat.
I could hear cuffs being closed, around my  ankles
"And now the hands", she showed the electric beam of the tazer.
I held my hans forward, and handcuffs were closed around my wrists, and then she tazered me.
After I became more conscious, we were already on the road again.
-"What is this about Miss?"
-"What is what?", she said
-"Where are we going?",
"You boy, you will meet your Mistress. We will have plenty of time to get to know each other", She
answered
-"But how?"
-"Now keep silent", she answered.
We drove into a small village called White Spring, and along the main road was a resident house with an iron gate.
She pressed a button on the instrumental panel and the iron gate opened, and a car portal started to open,
We drove in and the car port closed behind us.
The garage port closed behind us and suddenly one other lady entered the garage from through a door.
She was dressed in a kinky police uniform,  wearing a short blue skirt, with, high heels, and black
stockings
She walked up to the passenger side, and opened the door. In her hand she had a baton and showed some baton tricks before she opened the passenger door.
-"Hi, have we ever met Miss?", I said.
-"Yup”, she answered very short.
I was confused, didn’t recognize her.
-"I don t remember you Miss, where did we meet?".
-"Boy, the most important thing is that we remember you, right?".
I turned my head and looked on the lady on the front seat. She pressed a button on the instrumental
panel, and my seat belt was released.
The lady pulled me up of the car. I heard the chains from the cuffs sliding on the car fuselage and on the concrete floor of the garage.
The lady in front of me ordered me to kneel, and I did so.
The other lady came from behind, and pulled my elbow behind by back, and cuffed them. I was not cuffed in front and in the back.
A chain was attached between the elbow cuffs and the ankle cuffs. I was now restricted to kneel.
-"Listen boy. You will spend the first time here in a cage.",
-"But why am I here?"
-"No buts here. We will teach you the basics of submission, and the proper way to behave as a slave.
  When we are done, we will release you, and you get a diploma from us."
-"A diploma?"
-"Yes, it will show what you have basic to intermediate training in submission".
-"But why me?"
_"Your Mistress has ordered this?"
-"My Mistress?  I do not have a Mistress", I answered.
-"You will meet her as well during this time. Remember, she picked you! And this time will see if you are a match.", she said
-"Strange...", I answered.
-"Nothing is strange about it. See it as a privilege, I am your trainer I am the head trainer and from now on you call me Miss Crick."
-"Yes Miss Crick",
I was lifted under the arms, on each side, and led through a doorway and down a staircase to a
waiting cage, in the shape of a box. It was placed in the center of the room. Attached to the cage was a
steel wire and a hoist, it could obviously be hoisted up from the ground.
Next was a whiteboard on wheels. I was confused about the whiteboard.
"What is that whiteboard here for"
-"Well this will be your class room", and we will keep track on your progression
-"A class room Miss Crick?"
-"We have all the school material close, and this will be both the theory room, and the room for
practical training. We will have four hours training each day, and this will take at least two weeks.
Most of the time you will spend in the cage, or chained to the post.
-"But what will I do in the cage?"
-"No worry we have books for you?"
-"Everyone needs education, and we have read books of choice. It will not be a vanilla walk, and it can over time get rough. But you will be rewarded as well, if you are not too retarded ", she said and
smiled.
-"Yes Miss Crick"
-"We have hopes for you, we have observed you over time.", she said
-”You have Miss Crick?”
-”Yes we have, and your training starts tomorrow morning.”, she said, and the two ladies nodded.
The lady behind me closed a collar around my neck, and leashed it to a chain hanging from the ceiling.
A hemp bag was put over my head, which gave me very blurred vision.
“Don t worry boy, In some hours we will be back with a toothbrush and a toothpaste.
I heard the ladies exit the room, giggling.
”Here to get a slave education, ehh”,  I whispered through the gag. I thought about it and smiled.


To be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment