Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vagina by Dark


Vagina,

That small intimate part of a woman, that every straight man desires.
The smell, the feeling.......... the taste!
As a submissive male, the scent of a wet pussy alone drive me crazy, let alone getting
the divine pleasure of tasting it.
There is nothing quite like gently parting Her vaginal lips, pressing my face firmly against
Her wet, cunt, locating the clitoris with my tongue, and bringing Her to a screaming
orgasm. But this of course, is IF I am lucky enough to have earned this.

To bring Her pleasure, is my forte, it is my purpose, my very reason for being, to hear Her
moan, to know She is closely reaching ecstasy, as I am pleasuring Her clitoris,
flicking it gently with my tongue, bringing Her to that ever approaching orgasm. Is my goal.

Dark

0 comments:

Post a Comment