Saturday, June 9, 2012

Night Vision by Lady Summer


Night Vision

I wake, languid head, hair in my face, and breathe deeply. Damn it’s cold! Why did I ever move to such a place? I’m used to sunny skies and cool nights, none of this bullshit.  It must be 30 degrees. I pull the duvet up and stretch my legs.

My toes immediately touch a patch of hair. That must be my boy, sleeping at the end of my bed. He’s a hairy bit, with a nice pouchy belly. He’s curled up, tired from his daily exertions. My toes probe a bit. Ok this is must be his hairy belly, all warm and protected. I move my feet around, exploring with my toes. I clench my toes a bit, pulling gently on the hairs. He moves slightly…oh I didn’t want to wake him up!

I stay still for a moment, and then continue to explore his belly with my feet. So pleasant so plush I am warming up now! I circle his belly with my toes, alternating snuggling in for warmth and pulling gently on the hairs.

Hmm I have a thought. I gently slide my feet to his clenched thighs and insert one in between them. It’s like sticking your foot into a hot oven. He stirs again but makes no sound. I use my foot to travel up and down between those muscled thighs, investigating each spot and eventually moving towards his groin.

I switch feet and gently probe under his heavy balls. The heat here is amazing I am cold no more. I open my first and second toes and move them up to his shafty dick. It’s like grabbing a heat wand with my toes! Gently I move my foot up the length of it…keeping my toes open and grabbing it like pincers.  I think he might be awake now.  He says nothing just begins to move, fucking my foot. I lie back and push my heel into the shaft and his balls.  He knows better than to talk.

I bring my toes up to the head of his cock and flatten out my foot. He shoves his hips forward and continues to fuck it. What a hot bitch. He pushes and I feel a hand on my ankle. No boy don’t touch I push back and he stops.  My foot gets tangled with his thighs, his cock, and his belly all heaving. Should I let him cum? I’m sleepy again.
The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment