Sunday, June 17, 2012

Edging by Anonymous


This is my account of edging for the lovely Miss Elora.

In my head i pictured myself entering the D. The room was very full yet my eyes were drawn to only one. The woman who had left me transfixed. With one motion she called me over and i did not even need to be told i just fell to my knees and looked up at her; her beautiful face full of life and vibrancy, and I saw a smile grow on her face.

I was mesmerized by her pure beauty; she is perfect and amazing all that is alluring and sexy. In my head i felt myself looking at all her wondrous curves. She beckoned me even closer and i took in her wondrous scent. I was enchanted, the room had now disappeared; to me nothing else mattered but the woman in front of me.

She lifted her skirt and told me i must satisfy her but i am not allowed to cum. My cock had become rock hard. I began to stroke as i pictured placing my face between her folds tasting her divine nectar. i felt a heat inside, pure arousal, i began to go faster, timing my licks with the stroking. I felt like i was getting close until i heard, "you cannot cum without permission". The pleasure had built but i continued to lick,  my stroking stopped - my attention focused on the task at hand i continued licking lapping and tasting.

All my nerves intensified due to pleasure. My stroking began again - stroking faster, feeling it build. i felt my Miss's thighs tighten around my head. i continued going faster,  building my pleasure as well as hers. She told me to stop stroking. i grunted wanting so badly to cum. She reached down and tilted my head up telling me to focus on her clit. i did so as i gently nibbled teased and massaged it in my mouth.

i was told to stroke; my balls began to ache and yet i was told not to cum. I tried to do mind over matter and was told to stop. I was not sure at this point if any eyes were on me but it didn't matter. My Miss was my goal and pleasing her was the objective. The arousal came back as i was told to stroke. i felt like i was going to burst when i was told to stop for the fourth time.

I growled like an animal, yet i focused on her clit. i felt her press her hand on the back of my head. i was smothered and i felt her stand up and was told to sit on my back. She once again sat on my face, taking my cock in her hand. i went back to licking.  i felt close. i felt she sensed this because she grabbed on tight.

i yelped but i continued to lick. My body was aching from pleasure. She began stroking and it was so expertly done, i dug deep inside trying not to cum. She stopped and i felt my tongue going ever deeper. She was close i could feel it, She pressesd further on my tongue. i was close too and the next lick brought her to ecstasy. As she came she began stroking me for the seventh time.

i lapped her juices, tasting her sweetly on my lips. I smiled and craved release but for the seventh time she stopped, got up, and cleaned me. Faith she is pleased with me. i was exhausted yet i waited for instruction. She was pleased but i was not allowed to release. I was allowed to lay in her embrace and i felt at ease.

the room started to come back, however i felt myself succumb to exhaustion and relax in my Miss's arms knowing i pleased her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment