Saturday, June 9, 2012

Cuckhold Scene by Lady Elora


There he stood shackled to the wrought iron frame of the poster bed.  My cuck, helpless in his chains.  His tiny penis hard as he watched me climb onto the bed and wrap my soft lips around the largest  cock we both had ever seen.  Barely able to take more than the head in my mouth I look over at him.  Making sure he is watching.  I life my head and stroke the huge cock in my hand feeling it throb.  "This is what a real cock looks like...not puny like yours".  "
“I know my Mistress, my cock is never good enough to serve you.  You need a big cock to fill you up"

I change our position so that my ass is facing my cucked sub.  Letting him see the juices of my pussy flowing as I suck the man laying before me.  Over and over he pushes into my mouth until I am gagging from it.  This is the largest stud we have ever brought home and I struggle to take as much as I do.

The stud  runs his hand down my ass and spreads me wide
"Have you ever seen this Miss as dripping wet?"
 "no, no my Mistress is never that wet...I wish my cock could do that for her".

Hungrily I mount this huge stud  and ride him...his cock filling and stretching me until I feel like he will tear me in two.  I lean back, arching, looking at my cuck.
."you will never fill me like this...oh god this feels so fucking good".
  I ride him hard slamming my pussy down his cock until he explodes his load inside me.  He's a big stud and I know he's not done.  I unchain my cuck and bend him over the bed.  I let him lick my pussy clean and make me cum over and over again while he eats the stud’s  sperm.  The stud moves behind him and spreads my cuck's ass.  Raping his ass pounding into him over and over, while my cuck sub licks me...moaning into my pussy causing the vibrations to drive me wild.

Cumming on my cuck subs ass I make him reach behind himself and clean it off with his fingers, licking it all up as best he can..then I let him masturbate onto a towel...showing me how little he cums from his puny cock.
  "show me how much you have in there...show me what you can give me and you better give me every drop".  He strokes and strokes until he begs me to cum and I make him hold off just a little more.
 "Cum...cum right now" I order as I know his edge is right there and he does...
"such a little bit...now lick it up" and he does.  "what a good boy.  He cleans himself and me washing us both..then turns and cleans the stud.  Taking good care to make us all nice and freshly cleaned...before we get ready to begin the scene again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment