Saturday, June 23, 2012

Confession Of A Non Poly Domme by Lady Gabrielle


Confessions from a Non-Poly Domme with Four Subs (also known as "What the Hell Was I Thinking?") by Gabrielle Rhapsody

"How did I end up with four submissives," you might wonder?  I ask myself that very question everyday.  More often when they're all on at the same time, jostling for position at my feet.  How did a Domme, of a non-poly mind-set, become, over time, the Carol Brady of the Dominion?  Very good question.  It, of course, started with Garth who was, and remains, one of a kind.  I'm sure you all are grateful they broke the mold when they made him.  I knew he was destined to be mine the moment I met him and, over time, as our affection for one another grew, so did the assurity that we were meant for one another.  That was a year and a half ago and there's never been one regret.  Well... okay... maybe I do question my sanity a little everytime he opens his mouth and spouts out some inane, random, off the wall comment... and, yes, he is a mess.  But he's my mess and I love him with all my heart.  Garth will forever be my number one boy and my love.

Then came Dorsel.  When I first noticed him, he was a non-speaking, non-hearing skunk, running around the courtyard with a Titler over his head that could be changed every half hour or so.  He was being punished, yet again, for some offense; most likely just being 'Dorsel.'  I amused myself by changing his Titler to read:  'Registered Sex Offender,' or 'My other avi is an attractive one,' or 'My name is Pepe Le Pew.'   The last name stuck with me as I still call him 'Pepe.'  Dorsel has always been a good sport and I liked that he didn't take himself too seriously.  He was the antithesis of Garth, having a very low-key, subtle sense of humor.   Over much time and a lot of ups and downs, he, too, became mine.  It worked very well because his times in SL were starkly different than Garths.   Dorsel often logged out just as Garth arrived.   It was a perfect arrangment.

Then Michael happened.  Michael.... what can I say about this sweet, devoted boy?  I first noticed him when he had a different avatar named Stevo.  He was quiet, polite, yet funny and seemed so sincere.   He seemed to know much about me, yet, what did I know about this boy?  Already having two subs, I knew I was in no danger of collaring another boy so it seemed safe enough to chat with him and get to know him better.  I was honest with him about my intentions, which was 'there were no intentions.'  He acknowledged this fact wistfully but always finished our conservations with, "I can dream about you owning me someday."  I was amused and touched, and though he always remained special to me, I tried not to encourage him.  A real life situation came up and Stevo left SL permanately, or so I thought.  We still kept in touch through FetLife a bit, but I figured he was gone from SL for good.  When several months passed, he came back as Michael,  and he was more determined than ever to win my collar in spite of the tremendous odds against him.  It was not an easy battle for him but he remained faithful and true through it all and when he finally earned my title, he was as grateful as any boy I've ever seen.

Now there were three.

For me, Madi has always just..... been.  It seems I've known her forever and we have always been friends.  She was able to put up with Garth's bratty nature and always gave back as good as she got.  She always amused me and became my 'go-to' girl whenever I needed help with anything, be it Internet or SL issues, building, photography, or advice on fashion.  She has been there, done that, seen  it all, and will go back to do it all again.  I'd always hear the newest Dominion gossip from Madi and she loved ratting out Garth.  I came to depend on her for so much regardless of whether she was owned or not.  I went through a lot with Madi as she struggled to find her place at the Dominion, with her current owner, and in her own real life.  We rejoiced together when there was good news and consoled each other when the new was sad.  She was my friend.   During the 'Anything Goes' Auction for the Dominion Anniversary, I wanted to give something back to Eva for everything she does, so I went up on the Auction Block.  There's always a certain amount of fear for anyone put in that position for Ladies and submissive alike, and it's not so much as who you will end up with but ... will anyone bid at all?  Madi made sure that didn't happen to me.  While, thankfully, others did bid, Madi was determined to win, and win she did.  That week, she outdid herself on being my 'go-to' girl.  She's always tried to anticipate my needs and offer helpful suggestions for clothes, landmarks, interesting hunts to go on, and even finding the items in the hunts before anyone else could start looking.  She did all those things and more.  How could I let her go at the end of my auction week?  She was far too valuable and I knew a good thing when I had it.  And I still do.

Now there are four.

So if you see me in the courtyard and I am not answering in local or I seem a bit distracted... it's because I AM!  I'm not intentionally being rude.  I am busy untangling leashes to collars and trying to remember who's being punished for which offense.  I'm busy in four IM's trying to carry on some semblance of a coherant conversation.

And subs:  if I kick you across the courtyard for no apparent reason other than you got too close to me, take no offense.  It is a knee jerk reaction to taking on a fifth sub... and I simply can't remember anymore initials for grabbing collars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment