Saturday, June 2, 2012

Confession by Frederic


I Found My Place.

a not so long time ago, I was a simple Avatar, that wasn't feeling importants with  no real addictions or needs.
Everything Changed that one day, i was wandering as usual in Femdoms, different places with no hope or particular desire.
I was that day at that Femdom i like, and i met a Miss... this Miss Imed me, i was Honored she saw me.
She required me to go at an aunction, i really did not know what it was about but it sounded great so i went.
That Miss is Miss Eva, i am not sure she realised that day she changed my Second Life for ever.
i have been acquired by a wonderfull Miss called Miss Persephone, that asked me to change miself into a funny and cute Avatar made of knitted whool.
at first i was feeling really bad in that corpse that was not mine.
she also asked me to Serve the dominion during my dity of four days and welcome and greet every incomming misses for a period of 2 hours a day.
i tried to do my best, came at the dominion every day, greating Every Misses that was appearing, the appearance i was having was so strange that Everyone was seeing me ... talking to me, to me the discreet and insignificant Frederic, Miss Persephone also changed My SL life.
now i am a diferent Avatar apreciated and this is when an other Miss Changed My Life i have to come at the dominion as often as i can cause i need to feel her Bliss... But that's an other story ...
I am Now Proud to call the dominion my heart home and it's members my heart family.
 Thank you all for your sweet Welcoming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment