Sunday, June 17, 2012

Are You Ready by Lady Siofra


Are you Ready?

Closer you eyes
listen my whispered breath
the heat of my passion
that caresses against your ear
are you still frozen with fear?
Or are you on fire
Have i stoked your embers?

Does it help
That my fingers wrap
against your shoulders squeezing
maybe i should press against your back
so the soft flesh of my breast
pillows the your stiff back
Am i being cruel?

Here we go
yes tilt your head ever so
I can feel you shiver
your anticipating my next action
thinking ahead of perverted thoughts
another shiver because i said so
are you ready?

I know you are
I can hear you suck in
holding it waiting
am i going to tease you with words
No i think not
not tonight my pet

Tonight i claim you
I claim you with
My arms
My words
My eyes
and finally for you to remember
With my teeth against you skin

Enjoy the faint bruise
Mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment