Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Desire by Dark


My Desire.
There I stood, I had been waiting only 10 minutes, but my heart pounded as if I had been here hours, the airport was busy, and I wasn’t even sure that I would recognize Her in the flesh. I scanned every single face frantically, trying to make Her out. The more my nerves got the better of me, the more frantic I became. I am sure that is Her, it looks like Her, but She walked right by me, obviously it wasn’t.  All of a sudden from nowhere I felt a hand on my shoulder and Her words penetrate my mind, like they had done many times before hand. “Hello my boy” She cooed in my ear, instantly making the hair on the back of my neck stand on end, in so much excitement I felt as if I would collapse.

I turned around to face Her, She was smiling the biggest, most gorgeous smile, and I too was grinning from ear to ear. I had not even turned fully to be facing Her properly, when She grabbed me around the waist, pulled me tight to Her, and kissed me deeply. We stayed locked in a vicious lip battle for a couple of minutes, before mutually letting go, and just looking deeply and longingly into each other eyes. As She let go of my waist, She took hold of my hand and lead me from the airport, into the carpark, and to Her car. We drove in almost pure silence, both of us just enjoying the others presence, we had done this many times online, but in person it was so much better, me taking small glances at Her and seeing her smiling, just filled me with that sweet submissive lust. My heart had not raced this fast, and for this long, in as long as I can remember, but I loved every single moment of it.

We drove for what must have been nearly an hour, before we reached Her apartment, the place I had visually pictured in my mind so many times, but it was so different in the real world. I entered into the the doorway following Her like a lost little puppy, I was told to remove my shoes and enter up the stairs, and into Her apartment. Once inside and the door was closed She stood before and I just knew what to do, it was second nature, I knelt down and clasped my hands behind my back.

"That is good boy, but wrong, I want you to strip" She commanded, I instantly jumped to my feet and began to remove my clothing, all the while feeling slightly humiliated as She stood there fully dressed, just watching me. Once I had finished stripping off, I stood there, naked as the day I was born, feeling the little chills all over my body. My cock gave the only signs of my arousal as it began rising to attention, She came up to me and pushed me down onto my knees by the shoulders, I looked down at the floor, slightly embaressed, slightly aroused, well, very aroused, and watched her feet as She walked away. She went to the other side of the room, grabbed something, and returned. She put Her hand under my chin and raised my head to look Her directly in the eyes, She placed one hand around the back of my neck, and pulled on a leather collar, my collar! I had been collared to Her for a while, but the real collar meant everything to me. She locked the buckle on and raised me to my feet with one finger beneath my chin, She then grabbed hold of my balls with a firm grip, and the pain shot through my body like electricity, as She dragged me across the room, and over to Her bed as I scurried along behind Her.

She pushed me back, so I fell onto the soft matress, landing on my back. "Someone is pleased to see me" She teased as she ran a sharp finger nail down the length of my cock, making it jerk in both anticipation and excitement, it had been nearly 2 months since I was allowed to cum last, and I didn't think it would take much to tip me over the edge.
"Stay there, I will be back in a moment" She said as She turned around to walk out of the bedroom door, I couldn't help but peek and take a glance at Her magnificent ass, clad in those skin tight jeans, swaying from side to side, putting me almost into a hypnotic trance as She walked away. I laid there and couldn't help but smile, I had waited so long for this day, and it had now finally arrived. She walked back in some minutes later, and was wearing a T-shirt from what I could see of Her, as I dare not stare while She was walking towards me, so I could only see Her by slightly peeking from the corner of my eye. She climbed up onto the bed, and knelt over me. She whispered into my ear "You like?" as She knelt back to give me a better view of Her body, She was wearing a T-shirt, and my boxers, that was all! I wrestled with my dry mouth and racing mind to mutter the words "y-yes I ... I do Mistress.. a lot! She grinned as She leant over me, gripping my wrist with Her hand and I felt the cold steel of a handcuff lock around my wrist, She pulled the chain downward and told me to turn over and place my second hand behind my back. I did so quickly, as She snapped the second cuff around my other wrist, She rolled me over onto my back once more, and ran Her finger nail a few more times, up and down, the whole length of my now very hard cock, it jerked each time the nail made contact, and She giggled, pleased in seeing that I had keep myself in this state of frustration to please Her.

When She had teased me to the point, another touch would mean I would errupt in probably the most intense orgasm of my life, She stopped, stepped back from the bed a moment, and help up some thin rope. "We need to keep it hard, don't we?" She said as She bent down and began to bind my cock and balls at the base, it was very tight, and I let out a small gasp as She finished tying, and pulled it tight. She climbed back onto the bed and sat directly on my cock, pushing it violently downward underneath my boxers covering her ass.
She sat there for a few moments, before gripping each nipple between Her thumb and forefinger, and squeezing just hard enough to make me let out a small gasp, She smiled and held on, slowly rolling my nipples between Her finger and thumb, I could tell She was excited as much as I was, the devous, yet lust filled smile across Her face, the slow grinding of Her pelvis on my throbbing cock, all gave it away.

She let go of my nipples and She put one hand down beside my head, and I looked Her deep in the eyes. "Slap!" Suddenly I recieved a vicious slap around my face, I quickly looked down my body, staring at Her stomach "I am sorry Mistress" I stuttered, "I didn't mean to look at you" ...
"Silly boy" She replied "That was for fun, it was fun, wasn't it my boy"

"Yes Mistress" I replied, still feeling the sting on my left cheek, it did hurt, but the throbbing of my cock said different, it said all She needed to know as She felt it twitching beneath Her.

She stood on the bed for a moment, and I looked up Her long legs, and I watched as She slowly pulled down the boxer shorts She had put on, and tossed them over Her onto the floor, revealing Her natural, now very wet, pussy. She looked down at me and smiled, as She stood there in just a T-shirt, Her breasts barely visible from the baggyness of the shirt. She walked on the bed, a foot either side of my body, until She was stood with a foot either side of my neck.
I could not help but stare up at Her, Her wet cunt dripping slightly, as She slid a hand gently over Her slit. She bent down onto one knee, and then two, so She was stradling my neck, with a knee each side of my head, She brought Her fingers to my mouth and pushed them inside, to give me a taste of Her. I sucked on Her fingers as She slowly pulled them from my mouth, and as they exited, I licked my lips, and managed a meek "Thank You Mistress"

Desire and lust filled the room, the smells, the scenario, Her! everything was much more than I had ever imagined, and it was perfect! She took hold of the T-shirt and removed it from Her perfect body, Her magnificent breasts hung free, and She moved Her possition slightly, to bring Herself directly over my face, Her wet cunt inches from my face, as She lowered Herself down, I took a deep breath, inhaling Her scent as She put Her hands back and onto my chest to support Herself. I didn't need any instruction to start, as I began, I started licking Her clit, working my tongue around it, and flicking it back and forth the best I could with Her ontop of me, all I could smell was Her wet cunt, and it was driving me crazy. She suddenly grabbed hold of my nipples and squeezed tightly, I could feel Her getting wetter and wetter, and getting closer and closer to reaching Her orgasm, She squeezed my nipples with all Her might as She climaxed, I tried not to stop licking, but the pain was very intense, as Her nails dug into the soft flesh.

She stopped and just knelt there for a moment to compose Herself, She had actually collapsed on my face, once She climaxed, and I struggled beneath Her as I tried to get a breath, She giggled with "oops" and moved Herself back slightly so She was sat on my chest.

"Thank you my boy" She smiled, as She regained Her breath
.
"Now" She said with a pause, "I bought you a present", I smiled, and began to wonder what it was, She got off of the bed, and started to walk towards the door, when She reached the door She stopped and turned around, looking at me with a long pause and a deviant smile.

"Capsaicin" She said as She turned and walked out of the door.

To be continued!

0 comments:

Post a Comment