Saturday, May 12, 2012

Doors by Rolf


Dear Lady Zarita,

I was told by Miss Eva that I could make a contribution to Saturday's Femdom Confessions Bar.  I was planning to write a short story called "Trust", which is about a relationship I had with a dominatrix in Sweden 15 years ago.

I won't have time to finish it so I wanted to offer you the poem below instead. It's partly about me and my encounters with mistresses in RL and SL, but I tried to write it in a generic way about the progression of a relationship between a domme and a sub.

I've shown it to one sub and two misses, including Miss Violet. They all liked it, so... over to you. Great if you find it worthy enough to be read on Saturday. I won't be around, too late. I am in the UK.

Submissive regards,
Rolf
......................................................................................................

                Doors

You opened a door for me
and I knew nothing about it,
feared what might be behind the door,
but you nudged me into a room
and used me for pleasure.

You opened another door for me
and I knew nothing about it,
feared what I might find behind it,
but you led me into this room as well,
and abused me for pleasure.

You opened many doors for me
and still I knew nothing,
until you pushed me inside
and took advantage of me again,
and in the end
all I knew
was I wanted you.

Rolf Hultcrantz
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment