Saturday, May 12, 2012

Clitoronomy 101 For Dondas by Heather


For Dondas I'm writing this confession
About many a subs' obsession.
We often hear at auction, "Tell us where the clit is located"
and if a boy answers correctly, more lindens are donated.
Today's confession, may it be a surprise
may reward me eventually with the nobel prize.
I have been wondering how to handle this
after all, it will lead to finding complete bliss
So even though it makes me uncomfortable a bit.
I present to you, 'A guide to find the clit'

The truth is. I can't rhyme. I can however write a story.  So boys. Pay close attention. This is as good as it is going to get from me.

Some people lay out the female body like a map. They know they need to go from top to bottom in order to bring ultimate pleasure.

The truth is. She.. she's not a map. She's gorgeous. She wants pleasure. From me. Free range. I'm not nervous at all. I don't feel like passing my exam all over again. No pressure. None, whatsoever. I got this. I hope.

"Are you ready, mine?" I nod. She lays down on bed pulling me with her. My body very much aware of touching hers. Her hands slide through my hair and pulls me closer to her. "Kiss me." I know it's the last order I'm going to get from her today. My lips slowly open hers and my tongue slips into her mouth. The touch of her tongue against mine, is enough to send me over the edge would this be about me. But it's about her. I hear the soft moan escaping her throat as I slowly slide my hand from her leg upwards. My mouth trails down to her neck, only to move on to her earlobe.

Checkpoint one.

I suck on her earlobe. She moans. I know I'm wet, I wonder if she is. I gently bite her earlobe and ask her to turn around. She wiggles her eyebrows as she turns around.
A wet trail appears on her back as I let my tongue slide down her back. I can feel her shiver underneath me. I kiss her buttocks.

Checkpoint two.

I kiss each cheek, twice. Deep down I want her to want me. I want her to know what it feels like. My mouth wanders all over her back. Sometimes with tongue, slowly moving to her sides, back to her buttocks. If I was a painter, this would be my best art work. I move down further. I gently push her legs apart. I smile because she's wet. She smells delicious. I can't wait to taste her. But it's not time yet. I kiss her inner thighs.

Checkpoint three.

As my mouth moves lower, my nails trail down her back. They leave red welts. Not deep enough to hurt. But deep enough to make her moan. I love hearing her moan. I kiss her legs. Let my hands follow my mouth. I massage her calves. I kiss the inside of her knees.

Checkpoint four.

I hover above her. Her skin so delicate, almost afraid to touch it any further. I brush away the hair in her neck and just breath. I know it will give her goosebumps. It does with me every time. She shivers again and I chuckle. I lay down next to her and she turns around. My fingers trail over her body, down her collar bone, between her breasts, down her stomach, alternating course when she slightly opens her legs, down her inner thighs, moving back up on the other leg. I lean forward and kiss her again.

Checkpoint five.

Her lips are full. They really are the best to kiss. My tongue plays with hers and she catches my lower lip between her teeth, letting it go with a grin. I blush slightly. If I look into her eyes, I'll drown. I'll freeze. So instead my head lowers and I draw circles around her nipples with my tongue. Her nails scratch down my back and we both moan as my lips move around and suck on her nipple.

Checkpoint six.

My hand moves down, covering her mount, I can feel her wetness, sticky against my hand. With my finger I slowly spread her inner lips further apart. She squirms. Her hand grabs my hair and pushes my head down. I grin. I know what she wants. I reposition myself between her legs and slide my fingers between her lips and then slowly within her. Her moans get louder. As do mine. As my fingers move in and out of her I kiss her inner thighs. I let my tongue slide up and down and her back arches. I need to taste her. I need to feel her wetness on my tongue. My mouth moves closer and closer to where she wants me. Her clit.

Checkpoint seven.


 I'll get real technical here. Once. Boys. (Not to leave out the girls, but I am pretty sure they all know where the clit is )the same. The clit is more sensitive than the tip of the penis and has over 8000 nerve endings and interacts with over 15,000 other nerves in a woman's body.  See it as a wire frame. Every nerve is connected to another. Like a labyrinth. The clit is as large, or larger than a penis. When erect it measures over 8 inches in length. The thing is. Once you find the clit. There's no doubt about it. Because the only function of the clit .. is ecstasy.. leading to orgasm.

I breath hot air once. I know what it feels like. That warmth on your clit before someone even touches it. It drives you mad. It drives her mad. Her one grabs the sheet as her other moves through my hair. I can't wait any longer. My tongue slides through her lips and more and more sounds of pleasure fill my ears. She tastes sweet. My tongue moves in circles around her clit, over her hood, but never touching her actual clit. She squirms and shivers. My own clit is throbbing like mad as must hers. As I add another finger inside of her my mouth covers her clit and I suck on it. She trembles and her moans are music to my ears.

Some like variation. Sucking. Biting. Up and down. Left to right. Licking. Some need consistency. I watch her every movement. I pay close attention. She's enjoying herself, and I'm enjoying her. My tongue moves over her clit, in circles, up and down, in a steady rhythm as my fingers keep moving in and out of her in the same rhythm. Timing is everything. Both her hands grab my hair. She's close. I can feel her throb against my tongue, her wetness increasing, the tension building. Her cries getting louder, I know not to change a thing now. Change will ruin the orgasm. I lick faster, harder, until she explodes.

Checkmate.


􀀀



0 comments:

Post a Comment