Saturday, April 21, 2012

No. 5 by Demus


I am writing this in shame of my actions, and I beg forgiveness for my sins.

I was recently invited to attended a d/s party as an unattached and unowned slave. To be used by the women in attendance.

I felt a little nervous at first but the other slaves at the party make me feel quite welcome and helped me to behave appropriately, kneeling for the ladies and kissing boots as necessary. I had another purpose also, I was helping to prepare food, I didn't really know what was expected of me and I didn't pay much care to the presentation. So of course I got severely berated and set a punishment for unacceptable standards. I was stripped and caned for at least 20 lashings...giving me some nice red stripes across my fleshy ass.

After my punishment I was told to redo food and fortunately this time it was of an acceptable standard. I enjoyed a short period of peace and quiet but then I was spotted in the corner by one of the ladies, she beckoned me over and had me remove my shirt this time, with all the ladies watching she applied some very tight metal nipple clamps to me. The pain was very sever and it felt like they were piercing my skin, I was paraded around the room like a dog with the ladies laughing at me. After a while the numbness took over and when I was still the pain went away, every now and then a lady would walk past and flick them to my horror, the pain was so intense I could have cried.

Now this is where I am very ashamed of myself and i behaved really very badly at during the evening I sneaked off into the kitchen, the pain was so bad that I had to remove them, this in itself was very painful and it was all i could do not to scream out. I continued to hide for the duration of the party and it was only right at the end that i put the clamps back on and returned to the room where the ladies were playing. They were all so proud of me that I had kept them on the entire time and they pat my head and kissed my cheek as they were leaving. They never knew what i did. I am very very sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment