Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Discovery by Dorian


Since I was in my teens I knew I was a submissive male. Although at the time i did not know the name or it. I would later discover all the terms and definitions while exploring on the internet.  I felt empty and different because I was not like everyone else, while other guys my age were talking about the women they had conquered, I myself wish that I would be conquered. Although I liked this idea i never shared it with anyone. i felt like an outcast, lonely and was scared to enter into relationships on the fear of rejection. When i started reading about D/s it was refreshing that there were others like me with siimilar mindsets and interests.

 Upon hearing about secondlife and that D/s groups existed there i decided to join. After months of searching i felt lost, and when i would listen to others i felt that maybe i was on the wrong side of the lifestyle that maybe i was wrong to be submissive. Upon entering the Dominion i felt a new breath of fresh air yet i was still confused. I met many wonderful women who welcomed me and made me feel as though i found a new home, yet i felt torn because here i enjoyed my surrounding but i was questioning everything about myself.
 This is when i hit rock bottom i decided to hide my sub feelings and be a dom, however the more i did it the less right it felt and the more empty i got. A friend of mine who lives in the same city who i met on second life told me that   a group of people like us on Fetlife.  I was so happy and nervous. I went to my first munch and never looked back people welcomed me just like at the Dominion and we were able to share feelings and experiences. It was here i finally found peace and something inside me clicked. i am a submissive male 100 percent and this is okay. im not less of a man because of it.

 I now begin my journey anew looking for that special lady who will love me, guide me and teach me bringing out the best of me. In turn i will offer my submission, my love and devotion and one day my mind body and soul. I am no longer scared or fearful i know what lies before me and can not wait to embrace it. I am a sub not by role this is a lifestyle for me and how i see myself living a life with the woman next to me. When i find this Lady and my journy comes to and end one thing will be left to said, "I am finally home".

By Dorian

0 comments:

Post a Comment