Saturday, April 7, 2012

Erotic Fantasy by Dorian


This story depicts my fall into submission. Now you are probably already wandering just how this came to be well like any other story there is a beginning middle and end so without any other further stalling let us begin this sultry tale.

    I can still see in my mind the day my life had changed forever. It was like any other day. I had gotten the call from my buddies to meet up at our local lounge. It was a pretty decent place, with good service not very busy and made it pretty easy for conversation, how was I too know that this place would be the focal point as to which I would begin a new journey.

    I walked in and grabbed my normal table as usually, I ordered my same drink I always did and even got the same waitress. However, this was not going to be the whole case of the night.
Soon after ordering  my drink my buddies showed up. Thus, starting our same discussions on the sporting teams we cheered for, how boring our jobs had been, and checking out the female that also patroned the bar. It was at this point that I was drawn to what in my mind was the perfect woman. She seemed to be a bit older, which had never been a reason to phase me and she was very voluptous with all the curves in the right places, but what seemed to really catch my attention was her glowing smile and mesmerizing eyes. It had felt like I was in a daze before my buddy brought me back to consciousness, restating a question he had just asked. I answered then went to take another look and this time our eyes had met I felt my face flush and looked away. In my mind however, I thought was that a grin that had spread across her face. I was unsure but i quickly put it out of my mind i decided to focus my attention back on my friends, but thoughts kept creeping back to her, when I looked that direction again she was gone.

    That night after arriving home my thoughts kept returning to the woman i had seen in the lounge and as much as i tried to  think of other things i found myself unable to concentrate on anything else. Finally,I stated to myself to stop being so silly it was unlikely i would see her again.

    It was getting close to the end of my work day, and i received a text from a friend telling me to meet up for a drink at the local spot. I said i am just finishing packing up i see you soon. Upon arriving I went through thesame routine the same drink same waitress however it was right then i received a text from my buddy saying he was sorry but he would not longer be able to make it. I then looked up from my phone and breath escaped me. It was the woman from the other night. My eyes caught hers and i saw her smile and my face flushed. It was right then, that she seemed to decide something. She walked over to me as in a sexy sultry tone asked if the seat was taken. I nodded no and she climbed in right beside me. She smelled wonderful and her eyes seemed to hold me. She was a Goddess in my vision. After what seemed to be an eternity i heard her ask my name. I said Dorian in an barely audible tone. I was about to respond by asking her when she placed a finger to my lips and said Miss was fine. I then responded with a yes Miss to which her reply was good boy. I felt as though i was in a trance this woman had me spellbound and i felt my eyes fall to her cleavage. i felt her finger go under my chin so that my eyes would meet hers and i shuddered. The waitress came by to ask our order. Only before i could speak the woman stated she would have the usually and then ordered for me. I felt her hand go to my thigh where she lightly caressed. In my mind i was lost, here was this woman completely dominating me and i loved it and  small smile came across my face. I knew i had submissive tendances, but this was like a fantasy played out in reallife. she began to talk to me asking me about my life and we got to know one another after our meal was done she paid  and i followed her out to the parking lot. I was going to head to my car when she said nope tonight you will be coming with me.

        Upon arriving at her house she thanked me for driving and removed her jacket and i was drawn to her body. She stated she was happy that i had been such a good boy and i should be rewarded. She told me to get to my knees as she made her way around my gliding her soft hands through my hair and over my face. All i could do was look up at her. She made her way to the couch where she sat down and told me to crawl to her. She spread her thighs apart and instructed me to come in close pressing my face against her cloth. she caressed my hair cooing and comforting then pushed me back. She the pulled up her skirt and removed her panties and told me to come get my reward.I was drawn to the space between her legs. Where i began massaging her lips with my tongue doing little flicks. Taking my fingers and running them against her clit. i continued to do this in a steady rhythm until i felt her hand push on the back on my head. I went deeper between her folds pressing my mouth deeper into her her thighs clamped around my head and i felt her surge into me until i could taste her sweet nectar on my tongue. After bringing her to climax she claimed it was time to go her room where i made passionate love to the woman bringing her to climax a couple more times.I laid to rest my head on her chest and i could hear her smile and say good boy i think i might have to keep you. She then placed her nipple and told me to suck i felt myself blush and say yes Miss and we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment