Saturday, April 14, 2012

Confession by Tuckamore


Preamble: This was written in real time. It was written in the 45 minutes before my Mistress's alarm clock went off, to wake her for work. I entered her dreams, from 2500 km away, half the width of a continent. Two time zones. My desire was to please, but it was written with the mixture of desire and fear, as I deeply feared she would not welcome the intrusion and would be angry at me for the presumption.
by
Tuck (tuckamore.abonwood)
______________________________________________

I come to you softly Mistress.

Like a warm, gentle ghost. Slipping under the covers, trying ever so carefully not to wake you. I don't want to wake you. I just want you to feel me, to know that I'm there with you and to sense my love, to infuse you with my love and make you glow and smile. Please don't wake Mistress. Just let me love you. Open to me. Repond to me so that I know that this is a good thing; that it's something you want.

You're lying on your side Mistress, curled up in the cacoon of peace , warmth and comfort. I want to share that with you Mistress.

I'm naked. I press up behind you . You are wearing only a top, a soft, silky top. You feel me, and press backwards slightly, wiggling so my cock is on the back or your legs, urging and throbbing. You can feel that too, and you squiggle a little more. Your breathing is still steady, still soft. You're deep in your sleep, in your dream. Don't wake Mistress. I don't want to disturb you, rob your precious sleep, but I do want to give you pleasure, to make you smile, to make you moan.

Oh so gently I slip my hand up under your top, and with the lightest touch, massage your breasts. First the right softness, then the left smothness.I want so badly to roll you over Mistress and kiss them, but that would surely wake you. The tips of my fingers on your nipples will have to suffice Mistress. I heard your breath catch there for second Mistress, when my fingers first touched your nipples, but then it returned to its steady pattern, but if I could see your face, I would know that it's smiling. Would it be smiling?

Perhaps I should stop.

Your hair is a graceful mess Mistress, around your face, around your neck. My head is buried in that hair Mistress, smelling it, nestled into the back of your neck. I kiss it gently, and reach with my lips and kiss behind your ear. You roll back tighter against me. But you are so soundly asleep Mistress.

With no urging from me, you lift your left leg, and my left leg slips smoothly, and oh so naturally between yours. My cock slips to the back of your vagina, and its head rubs against those tiny perfect hairs, and I feel your ass start to grind into me as your vagina and the little girl in her hood realize what's there and enjoy the pleasant sensation of the soft hardness.

This is not what I want though Mistress, I just want to please you, to enter the depth of your dream and meet you there. I want to turn the velvety blackness of that dream, into a soft red, a fire that will grow in your loins and envelope you without pain, just with warmth and flickering colours.

I want to meet your soul there Mistress, to have our souls merge as do our bodies. To have every secret niche of your mind and soul enter mine, meld with mine, so that we can talk without talking, love without touching, the perfect sharing. There would be no secrets because you are me and I am you. There would be no desires, because there would be fulfillment without thought, without asking.

I move my hand between your legs. You are still on your side, me at your back, my left leg between your legs, pushing gently, rocking gently. My cock hard, reaching for your introitus, hearing the entry hymn, just a touch of moisture leaking from its head, meeting the moisture sliding to receive it.

I press the heel of my hand, against your vulva, my four fingers cupping your incredible heat. My fingers stoke you gently, back to front, one finger slowly dragging between the inner lips, knowing you are already moist and and urging against it.

I'll do this for a while Mistress. I know if I touch your clit, you'll wake. I don't want that. It will be OK though if YOU want it, if you do it naturally.

Your alarm clock is going to ring in eleven minutes Mistress. I've been pressed against you, loving you for almost an hour now. I hear you moaning. It's nice isn't it Mistress, this non invasive, unselfish, perfect loving.

Oh my Mistress, you HEARD me. But you didn't wake. Oh my.

You're rollng over Mistress, in your sleep. Are you sure this is what you want Mistress? I won't be able to resist Mistress, you know that. I'm so ready, and so are you.

You have to lead Mistress, because I don't know if I have your permission to do this. I don't know how you'll react when you wake. I just want it to be a dream Mistress, to have our bodies meet in a place we've never been before, to have our minds and souls meet in a place they didn't even know existed.

Your head is nestling into my chest. Your right leg lifts over the top of me, and I feel the gently thrusting of your hips. I'm not moving Mistress.

But everything is fitting so perfectly Mistress. The head of my cock finds his mate, kisses her little pink head, and rubs against her. She's oh so coyly peeking out from under her hood, her lips swelling to kiss him, to take him in. It's so very natural Mistress. I just slip into you, but I don't move. We just lie next to each other. I'm trobbing inside you. We don't have to move. I feel your vagina undulating, with only the gentlest of rocking from your hips.

How long can you do that Mistress? How long can we enjoy this? Your alarm will jerk you out of your sleep in two minutes now.
Come to me Mistress. Cum for me. Please Mistress.. I want so to please you. Please.
Our world spasms in such a union, such a coming, such a cuming. I reach to your depths and I find you there. You take me into your depths and give yourself to me. I am so blessed, so honoured, so privileged.

Your alarm drives me away, but you know I was there in your dream. You know that from now on I'll always be there, to summon up at your command, to give you every possible pleasure before you even think you want it.

You touch yourself, amazed at your moistness, and you bask in the afterglow of your dream. Dream? Dream? You raise your fingers to your lips and realize that it's more than your own moisture. Much more.

You smile.
That's what I wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment