Saturday, April 28, 2012

Being A Dog by Dany


Being a dog, literally.

my name in SL is dany nexen, and i have been lucky. lucky to have good Mistresses in the past. These have been Ladies that have taught me a lot, about submission and also about being a good person. i tried to be a good slave, and for the most part i hope i did well. It was however in those 'busy' RL times that i've sucked (a lot). Miss J is one of the best Ladies i've ever known, and although we do not talk anymore,  i still feel that i owe her another apology. For what you ask? As Miss Eva puts it .. i just 'fucked off'. i was put on trials and was made into a dog. i've been contemplating the idea of being a dog for a very long time. i feel that after all this, since i am finally moved on, i shall stay to be a dog. i shall also try and be the best of dogs. being a dog in SL, i would let my Miss control me fully in RL. Over the years, this has been a key learning. RL control is vital to any D/s relationship. i am finally ready to completely let go of my RL sexual desires. The one thing that i never did was lie. i never lied about anything, but it still feels like i cheated. I missed writing emails like ordered, i missed keeping in touch. it is only appropriate that Miss J was angry, and i was finally let go. i miss Miss J , those were some of the best times in SL.
    it makes me sad; but also presents me with an opportunity to tremendously improve myself. i shall now try and be a good dog, one worthy of a Ladies time, scraping off her hard wood floor for a piece of leftover bread.
    slave is moving on, from being a dog, to ironically .. being a dog! It is time to put the past behind me, and put all the the learning into being a a good slave, a dog, a lowly submissive dog.
   
    -slave dany
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment