Saturday, April 21, 2012

Be Mine by Anonymous




  I have seen you here at the Dominion before. I see you kneel eyes forward, back  straight, chest out,hands neatly clasp behind your back, a serene smile on your lips..you greet everyone as the come in. I heard you speak " Hello Lady Gabrielle, Hi Garth, , Hello Miss Eva..hello  subs."   My breath hitched, my heart fluttering  and I say to myself " I would love to hear that voice  call my name, beg for me to let him cum, : Mistress..please let this pathetic sub  cum for you  or  please allow this boy to kiss your  feet"  But alas his attention is focused on someone...I see him look at her  with complete  adoration and devotion , and I want it, I want is so bad I can taste it.  But for now   all I can do is look , smile, be calm and  composed  , if only he knew. My insides are screaming  " Why can;t you be mine?!?

   What has happened to me?  I have   reduced myself to the likes of a Highschool girl with a mad crush over the jock in school...I thought i have passed that but no. Everytime I see him log in  to the DOminion   my legs weaken, my heart starts beating fast and wetness forms between my legs, crossing my legs is of no use  for it just spurs my cunt muscles to contract and more fluids gushes out of me.  It is wrong for me to say,  I wish I was your  Miss.but  I can;t  deny how  I feel. But for now  all I can do is look at you and adore you from afar. Hope you glance my way and smile at me. that should get me through another  week

   For now  I wait quietly and patientl;y . Good things to those  who wait  they say.... and one day  your lips will call my name, its my lap that your head will be laying on, its my paddle and whip that shall mark every inch of your body and I shall call you "Mine"

0 comments:

Post a Comment