Saturday, April 28, 2012

Afternoon In The Playroom by Anonymous Domme


I set out all my toys in a deliberate display.  I want their eyes to widen when they come on the room.  I want to see their faces as they see what has been prepared, what is waiting.  For a few weeks I have picked out a soundtrack and have queued it up.  Four hours’ worth of scene music picked to move like an amusement park ride.  Starting soft and slow, building in intensity and urgency, climaxing and then; restful, peaceful music until it all starts again.  Once the room is set, I go to my room to meditate and prepare myself for the afternoon.


When the first sub gets back from my errands I am sitting waiting for her.  She walks in, addresses me, sees how I am dressed, and drops to her knees.  Her face is turning slightly pink, and she has a huge smile.  As she is spoken to softly, she risks several glances up at me.  I love when they do that.  The coy longing, sneaking looks, letting their eyes play over my skin.  How I feel wanted when I notice their gaze and they drop their eyes to the floor suddenly, the flush of being caught mixed with desire dancing plainly across their flesh.


She gets up and crosses the room as asked kneels directly in front of me.  I slide my fingers through her hair and grab a handful forcing her head to tilt up a bit.  Her eyes widen in shock and then desire as I press her face against my crotch “Kiss me.” Is all I command.  And wordlessly she does as asked and kisses the outline of my sex, I can feel her hot breath even through my panties.  “Now follow me.  And crawl.”  Heading to the playroom slightly faster than she can follow I leave the door open and turn in time to watch her enter.  She giggles a bit and lets out a little gasp “Mistress!” as she sees all the toys laid out and the bench.  My grin is ear to ear as I get the response I am hoping for.


I tap the bench and she lays on it.  “Feet on the floor and your ass right to the edge.” I tell her, smiling.  She does as told and I work my magic.  I know her body, the way her skin moves, the way it tastes, her scent, how to make it ache with desire, need and release.  I begin tying her to the bench, and touching, caressing, stroking, teasing her.  I pull at her nipples and bite one as I pinch the other until she is gasping.  I run my nails down her stomach, up the insides of her thighs.  I make her squirm and wiggle on the bench and then slap her hard across the face and tell her to be still.  This does nothing of course but make her wet and want even more.  I love it.


Finally I slip my fingers between her moist lips and probe her sex gently.  “Look at you, that pussy of yours is so wet. You naughty girl, did I give you permission to be so wet?” I tease.  She just moans “No my Mistress.”  I chuckle and slap her pussy hard then place my damp fingers in her mouth.  “Clean them off good my girl.” And she suckles her juices from my fingertips with great care.  I finish my work and she is there naked, spread open on the bench, tied down and completely at my mercy.  Just the way I like it.


As it turns out…  also just in time for my boy to arrive.  Yes this is going to be a terrific afternoon, I can tell.  But as for the rest of you listening….  You’ll have to wait until next week to see what I have in store for this pair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment