Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ribbon by Axelle


Ribbon by Axelle Paramour

The light filters in through my lashes and I roll over, burying my face into the pillows, trying to find darkness and hold on to any semblance of Her. I dreamed of ribbon again, tightly wound lengths and lengths. Circular pastures from the tips of my toes, over canyons and curves, passing this shy glance and that hopeful touch. Encircling me completely till it reaches the top and unfurls like a crown of locks upon my head. It doesn't cover much, just the insecurities and inadequacies dripping from my frame. Patches of flesh peek beneath the ribbon giving up any false bravado worn, for She can see through to my bones. I long to reach out and graze Her own ribbon, the loose tendrils She resides in. I understand about worship now, for I hover around Her like one may pay homage to something holy. On knees covered in longing I grovel at Her feet, painting Her as the Athena in my heavens.

Oh sweet seraphim sent to whisper commands and channel all that is I into things yet to be known. Beautiful creature, with God like grace, She is my unmovable mountain, my ruling sea. She has become all encompassing, shadowing me in Her divinity. She is that which I measure everything against, has become fixed like the moon in my star speckled skies and it's at night when I feel Her the most. I have become Her enslaved for She fills me with thoughts of Her. Words whispered aloud, confessions and prayers, offerings to my idol. To be anything to Her, to be something She considers.

I'm just where She wants me, desperate to link myself to Her. I find Her intoxicating, as She frolics around me, Her moves full of purpose to tempt me down the rabbit hole. Down, down, down as She becomes the reason for everything. I can feel the flourish, how by being the constant She's made herself more then a want, but a need. I dreamed of ribbon, of Her making a tie to bind. Her hands encircling me with claim as the plead builds on my lips. I let out a wistful sigh, inhale hope and exhale into the pillow, turning and opening my eyes to the light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment