Saturday, February 11, 2012

Jack's Request Part 2 by Lady Tora


This is the second part of a fantasy I wrote for Jack, my partner  I have talked about in another confession.  In part 1 Jack arranged for a night out complete with something to wear and has sent a car to pick me up.  I have no idea where we are going.

* * * * *

Jake opens the door for me and stands holding it, watching me with interest.   I stand contemplating my options when he flashes me another amused look.  I flash him a pissed off look back but remind myself that I am suppose to be having fun.  Since Jack is not here to play look but can't have, might as well torment Jake.

I turn so I am facing Jake; holding the door, I lower my ass into the car, making the hem of the dress ride up, giving Jake full view of my thighs and pussy.  I sit for a moment with my legs wide, letting him hungrily take me in before I swing my legs in and pull the door shut.  I see him laugh and go around to climb in the driver seat.  “I can’t tell you where I am taking you, so don’t even ask.” He drawls before starting the car.
 
I flash Jake a smirk and nod my head.  Sitting back in the seat, my legs naturally slightly apart continuing my little game of look but can't have.  For the most part I ignore him and look out the window, trying to figure out from the streets and scenery, wondering where I am meeting Jack.  I cross my legs and Jake groans, making me turn my attention back to him.  Our eyes meet in the rear view mirror for a moment before I give him another knowing smirk

"How about you concentrate on getting me to the secret location without killing the both of us." I command.

He laughs and flashes a grin I can see via the mirror. "Yes Mam!" he drawls mockingly.

"Yes, Miss." I grumble, automatically correcting him without thinking.  He looks back at me through the mirror, giving me a questioning look but I again ignore him, turning back to look out the window.  Out of the corner of my eye I see him shrug his shoulders and his eyes shift to concentrate on his driving.  We drive through the city, going through downtown before heading into a part of the city I am not familiar with.  Seems to be mostly an industrial area.

We stop in front of a non-descriptive building that appears to resemble a warehouse.  I study the building for a moment, wondering again what Jack has arranged.  Why would we be here or all places?  It is a good thing I have complete trust in him.  I glance over at Jake as he interrupts my thoughts and announces we have arrived.  I then question Jack's judgement and whether I really should trust him considering Jack was the one who hired Jake.

Jake slips from the driver seat and hurries around the car to let me out, holding out one of his hands to assist me in getting out of the car.  I slide one of my hands into his and pause to think about how they seem soft and smooth, odd to me for a man. Keeping my legs together and partially holding the hem of my dress down with my other hand, I swing my feet out and manage to stand without giving Jake yet another show.  He groans and looks honestly disappointed. I chuckle softly and smirk as I make my way to what I think is the door.

My smugness instantly disappears as I realize that there is no way I am going to be able to walk any great distances in these shoes without some sort of assistance.  I hear Jake chuckle behind me and moves quickly to reach the door before I do.  He knocks on the solid steel door and we stand watching for it to be answered and opened.  It is cooler now than it was earlier in the evening and my nipples are hard and erect, pressing against the thin material of my dress.  I am on display again for Jake to admire and does quite openly; licking at his lips and rolling his tongue around his mouth like he was thinking about how they taste.

I glare at him but before I can put him back in his place verbally, the door opens to reveal a large, well-built, tall, handsome, and sharply dressed dark skinned man.  There is no mistaking that he is security.  Slightly behind him and off to the side, blocking the entrance is another large obviously security type man; this one however is fair with closely buzzed sandy brown hair.  They have to be ex military I think to myself because of how they look and stand but they are more built like professional football players.

They don't seem to notice me, let alone what I am wearing; or not wearing for that matter and the exhibitionist in me is a tad disappointed.  Instead they are focused on Jake, giving him friendly smiles and move out of the way to let us both in, closing the door firmly once inside.  I glance around and I am surprised at what seemed to be just an average warehouse is actually some sort of upscale club.  The foyer is decorated in rich red and black with plush furnishings, tasteful art, and dim lighting.   An older gentleman appears out of no where to greet Jake, calling him Mr. Micheals and telling him all of the arrangements have been taken care of.  Jake hands him the keys to the car, thanking him before dismissing him and turning back to me, giving me one of his dazzling smiles again.  I can do nothing but survey the situation with interest and try to figure out exactly who Jake is.

He beckons me to follow, through one of the archways into another dimly lit room.  This one is decorated like the foyer but much larger.  This seems to be the main room of the club.  The plush seating is arranged theatre style around a small stage that currently houses a big bed.  My eyes widen and my brain snaps to attention as I first hear the distinct sound of pleasure and I register that there is a couple fucking on the bed, centre stage, while anyone and everyone can watch.  I stand fixated for a moment, watching in awe as the couple move together, totally ignoring the crowd and just concentrating on pleasuring each other.   I must look very surprised, realizing that I am in a sex club, because Jake laughs before ginning. "Welcome to Eden."  He turns and approaches one of the wing back chairs, speaking to whoever is sitting there.  That person rises and turns toward me and I smile, my eyes lighting up and breathing a small sigh of relief when I recognize the person is Jack dressed as handsome as ever in loose fitting dark dress pants, an elegant cut but simple, light coloured dress shirt and a silk tie that seems to be about the same colour as my dress.

Jack approaches me and flashes me one of his sexy, knowing smiles.  His eyes hungrily sweep over my body as he licks his lips.  Jack takes one of my hands and pulls me toward him, half lifting me as he hugs me to him; pressing himself into me so I am instantly aware of how turned on he is at the moment.  I wrap my arms around Jack's neck and entangle my fingers in his hair as he kisses me urgently, shocking me with the intensity and the need conveyed in his kiss.

I am even more shocked when Jack breaks the kiss and slides to his knees having rarely shown his submission to me in public.  His hands slide up my legs and around my hips, again hugging me to him.  I can't help but chuckle when somehow despite the noise around us, I hear him gasp and then moan.  He has discovered that I am not wearing any underwear.  My hands slide down his shoulders and between us until I find his tie, taking it like a leash, I jerk it so he has to look up at me.  Let the fun and games begin.

 
To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment