Saturday, February 18, 2012

Burnt Confession by Anonymous


The first time I met DB, I had to correct his Fetlife profile-he said he was Domme. I was cracking up as I politely pointed out the difference between Dom and Domme and how the two words had come about and that they were pronounced the same when vocalized. While he was sincerely thankful for my correction of his beginner blunder-I got a good look at his picture. And it hit me-that overwhelming feeling of protection. This was curious to me because he was not-yet-physically in my presence. About 10 days later (or somethin like that) I was at a kink party wherea majority of my community goes, and he keeps walking by the pool room-and we keep making eye contact. I didn't expect him to be there-but the feeling came back again.

Later, I'm talking with a few friends and he walks up and we are introduced and he tells me I was the one that informed him about  the correct use of Domme. And it hit me very hard. He's not Dominant, he's sub. So I tested it just by touching him and telling him where he should feel a violet wand... not only through his clothes but without. And he did. We wound up inthe pool together relaxing as part of my aftercare for him and talked the rest of the night. We connected on so many levels that are not imagined, that it's rediculous.

For the next week we spent every evening together, talking, playing lightly since he's new, and it was wonderful. That saturday was my birthday, and he took some of my friends and I out for a nice lunch and paid for it. He said he'd call me later.

He texted that he got back together with his ex-girlfriend that night. My humor is a bit twisted so I was able to laugh about it sucking really bad, but at the same time it's another one of life's practical jokes on me.

The one party where I took them as my guests-thinking we could handle us being around each other and play it cool-people noticed and they came to me and asked me about him being with her, when it's obvious he wasnted to be with me. I played it cool and helped them with their scene. Both so new neither one knows or understands how to process pain or to give it at a moment when it can be processed effectively. Shakes my head-that was hard.

But this is harder: we still see each other 2-3 times a week, and text or call daily when he's not with her. The physical turn we have for each just by being in the same room or knowing each other is around is overwhelming.

I forgot my glasses at his place and he freaked out thinking he was going to get burned. The connections we have with each other are still there and are just as strong.....but this is what followed:

DB,
It was not my intention to leave my glasses in your bed. I forget where I put my glasses everyday, which is why I don't always wear them. I am truly sorry they were there.
You say you don't want to hurt S, because you love her. Then I ask you this and I want an answer-why did you get involved with me at all?
Because it's not S you just burned, it's me. You've basically told me in your texts-since getting back together with her that I was nothing but an intellectual and sexual curiousity while you waited to decide whether you wanted to be back with her or not. And now.. I'm "The Other Woman" and "Second Choice". I deserve better than that. I honestly believe there is a strong attraction between us, but now is not the time for it to be acted upon. I'll let the future take care of itself and let it unfold as it should. If it happens that we can act upon it at a later date and have the means to do so, then it'll happen. Timing in life is everything.
I would never do anything to burn you intentionally or unitentionally in any shape, form, or voice...a stupid absentminded mistake...I won't let happen again.
I will not come by your house again. Bring my glasses, and your pyramid.We can still meet for lunch or coffee occassionally-maybe icecream... but it's best if we stick to seeing each other at events most often.
Flames much dimmed,
F


DB:
written about 7 hours ago:
I'm very sorry for burning you, it was completly unintentional. I don't think you left your glasses intentionaly, I know you wouldn't do that. When we got involved i had no intention of getting back with S. but through talking with her I realized I wasn't able to let her go without giving it one more chance. I'm not the type of guy who trys to have intimate relations with more than one woman at a time, but when we are together I can't deny the attraction I have for you. I had no intentions of you and I fooling around the other day and I really thought we could take a nap without being sexual, but the attraction took over again. I take full responability for my actions and could have stopped at any time but chose not to. That was my choice, not yours.
Our paths have crossed for a reason, nothing happens by accident, I truely belive that. What our future holds for us is not seen yet, it it will unfold in it's own time. There is an incredably strong energy between us when we are together. I can't realy put my finger on it. I feels like we both become stronger and feed each other in some way without diminishing each others strengths. Sometimes it feels like we "butt" heads, but it"s because of the power we both have at our disposal. There's a certain mutual respect in that I think.
S will be goning home at 9:30ish so we can meet today. Let's have coffeee or something so we can talk for a bit, ok?
Sorry again for putting you in this position.
DB

F:

written about 6 hours ago:
Check your text log. You dumped me on my birthday to get back together with S.
Come by the house, I have coffee here. If you want creamer, there's milk.

In the end we acknowldge there's something very strong between us, but what we gave life to will have to be nouished carefully by each of us sperately, until a tme we can do it together.
While he has her, I have other partners to explore and get to know, but that protective feling is going to have to be there first, before I decide I want a man as my sub who has a lot of the same qualities aas DB>

0 comments:

Post a Comment