Saturday, February 25, 2012

BD-sms by Lady Clarissa


This is from a dialog i had with my sub with SMS. This explains the title : BDSms

SHE : 9:40 AM : Morning my lil one. Bonjour ma chose. How does my "sub of the ring" feels today with his new toy ?

HE : 9:44 AM : Good Morning my Goddess. I feel it btw my legs. I have to leave them a bit opened up when i'm sitting. I love to feel it. I'm thinking of you all the time. This shows my belonging.

SHE 10:12 am : It's really incredible what is possibly done with a simple curtain rod ring ! Smiles at her sub and slides a foot between his legs

HE 10:15 am : I'm  totally yours my Mistress, and i let you. Oh you're gonna drive me crazy if you keep on with your foot

SHE 10:17 AM : I am GOING ? Do you mean i'm not already driving you crazy ? You're disappointing me.

HE 10:20 AM : Oh this is not what i meant my beloved Mistress. I'm  sorry, please forgive me. Of course i'm totally …… Even before being yours, i was melting for you. I do apologize and please, i beg your pardon for this mistake.

SHE 10:26 AM : laughs… i love you my sub. Je t'aime mon soumis.

SHE 10:28 AM : i go on sliding my foot between your legs, while you are submissively kneeling at me. A lil yank on the leash reminds you not to move.

SHE 10:33 AM : I keep on stroking your inner thighs with the tip of my stilettos. I lean forward and hold your collar, pulling you closer towards me, whispering in your ear : "déshabille toi ma chose". Undress my lil slut.

HE 10:35 AM : i obey promptly and look down, eyes fixed on your shoes. Obeying you excites me a lot.

SHE 10:46 : Now i slowly caress your cock with my pointy shoes. I take your face between my hands and kiss you softly, let my hands slide on your shoulders and scratch your skin

HE 10:50 AM : Oh my… Mistress, you're gonna  drive me mad. i'm at work… i have to keep things under control, and i can't anymore. I'm feeling your soft lips against mine, and your pump against my cock, it's growing…. and your nails increase the pleasure … oh gosh… you're gonna kill me, my Goddess

SHE 11:01 AM : I take my pump off and keep on stroking your balls, your cock with my bare foot, while my nails run on your torso. I stop on your nipples to pinch them, stretch them… sighs.

HE 11:06 AM : mmhhmm Mistress, your sub craves for touching himself

SHE 11:13 : I hold the leash in one hand and the crop in the other hand. My two feet circle your cock and you feel the soft touch of my stockings where your skin is the most sensitive.

HE 11:18 : omg… I can't anymore my Mistress. I'm really very very excited my Princess

SHE 11:26 : My feet squeeze your hard cock. "Bouge tes hanches mon soumis. Branle toi entre mes pieds. "  Roll your hips and move your cock between my feet.

HE 11:29 AM : you're an amazing Mistress

SHE 11:32 AM : you'll tell me later how amazing i am. But for now, i want you to focus on my feet, your hard cock and the crop, slapping your butt

HE 11:36 AM : Please Mistress, would you allow your slut to touch himself ? i'm so hard, so hot, so everything for you. Thank you for being my Owner

SHE 11:39 AM : I want you to crave for it, to beg. I want you to obey my orders, without any objection, immediately. I want you to show how much you belong to me.

HE 11:42 AM : Yes Mistress, i really want it, yes i obey you, i will do as you wish

SHE 11:50 AM : You can do it better. I said : i want you to BEG. I increase the rythm of the crop on your side and the pressure of my feet on your cock

HE 11:53 AM : Please, please my beloved fantastic Mistress, I must wait your order to touch myself, will you allow your sub ?

SHE 11:59 AM : Be indecent, obscene. The hit of the crop is harder on your skin and you feel your skin burning delightfully

HE 12:01 PM : My wonderful Mistress, do you allow your slutty sub to touch himself, thinking of this exciting scene ?

SHE 12:03 PM : Oui ma salope… Yes my slut… mais je veux t'entendre… but i want to hear you

HE 12:04 PM : Yes my Mistress, i call you



SHE : Allo ? where are you my sub ?

HE : kneeling in the toilet Mistress

SHE : great. Now, you may stroke your hard swollen dick my lil slut. Branle toi !

HE : Yes my Mistress, but i'm scared someone hears me

SHE : Obéis ! Maintenant ! Obey ! Now !





SMS : 12:40 PM from him : Thank you my divine Mistress, my Goddess, my Owner. I hope you had as much pleasure as i did, obeying you. Obediently and humbly kissing your feet

SHE 13:00 PM : Merci mon soumis pour ce merveilleux cadeau. Thank you my sub for this precious gift : your obedience. Thank you for your trust. I love you my slut.  Je t'aime mon soumis.

HE 13:08 PM I love you too my Mistress. I fully trust you and will always do my best for you. You're amazing. Submissevely cuddling your feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment