Saturday, January 7, 2012

Test Drive by Ashley


The words  were  said  and  i  followed the instructions to  the  letter.

"Put  on  your  pinkies and  lipstick  babe and  come  kneel  before  me"

in  my  hast  to  Oby my Miss,  I  turned  to  the  place  in  which  all  my  toys  were  kept.
i  searched  the  bag  in  which  my  little  bits  of  make up were  and  pulled  out  the  lush  pink  lipstick  and  i  also  got  my  pink  floral Brazilian  panties  from  my underwear drawer.

i  then  proceeded  to the  mirror  where  i  applied  the  pink  stick  to  my  lips,  coating  them  in  a  lavish  coat  of  pink, my  breathing  came  at  a  slightly  quicker  rate  as  i  looked  at  my  now  feminine  looking  lips.

i  turned  away  from  the  mirror  and  began  to  remove  my  clothing, my  breathing  becoming  faster  as  the  cold  air  hit  my  now  naked  skin,  as  i  pulled  the  soft pink  cotton  panties  over  my  legs,  my  cock  slowly  started  to  become  erect,.   i  pulled  the  panties  up  to  my  crotch,  tucking  my  balls  in  to the  thin crotch  of  the  fabric  that  was  not  really  enough  to  hold  them  in  place,   i  tucked  my cock  in  also as  i  looked  down  at  my  pink  toe nails

i  was  beginning  to become  very aroused feeling  the clamminess  of  my  lips.

my Miss  spoke  again  to  give  me  the  instruction  to  get  some  clothes  pegs  and  to  clip  one  to  each  side  of  the  crotch  of  my  knickers  and  to  my  ball  bag  to  hold  them  in  place  so  they  didn't  fall  out  as  they would  of  been destined  to  do.

i  clipped  the  first  one  on making  sure  to  clip  my  ball bag  also,  i  could  feel  the  pressure  of  the  clothes  pin  as  it  clamped  on  my  skin with a  squashing  sensation.

i  then  proceeded  to  clip  the  other  one  on  the  opposite  side, taking  the  same  precautions  to  include  my  bag  and  i  got  a similar  sensation  only   this  time  it  was  more  intense  as  the feeling  from  both  the  pegs  had  combined  and i  now  felt a mild  pain  in  my  scrotum.

i said  to  my Miss " it  is  done Miss ", she  then  told  me  to  slowly  stroke  my  cock  in  the  fabric  of  the  pink panties.

i  felt  like that  the  wearing  of  such  clothing  was  wrong  as  they  were not  designed  for  my  anatomy but  i  could  not  help  myself  in  the  fact  the  i  was  very  turned  on  by  the  fact  i  was  wearing  them,

"faster  and  bring  yourself  to  edge but DON'T cum" my  Miss  said  to  me.

 i  was inclined  to  oblige, and  quickened  up the  pace,  my  cock was  fully  erect now  and  so  very  stiff, hard with  a  reddish  color and  veins  protruding,  full  of  blood.
i was  there, feeling  aroused,  a  need, impure  desires.
  with  each  stroke,  my  legs  were  shaking   which  was  making  the  floorboards  vibrate, a  tell tale indication  that  i  was  playing.

"i  am  close Miss"  i  murmured  as  my  pink  lips  quivered

"Stop"  Miss replied  and  added  next  time  you  will  ask  to  stop and  you will not  stop  until  i  say  you  can  , then  you  will thank  me.

i  was  allowed  a  few  moments to  relax  and  then  Miss  said  " Get your  plug,  the  big  one!" complying  with the  order  i  came  back  with  my  medium size  plug which  was the  biggest  that  i  had, i  had  no  lube because  i  had  run  out.

"push it  in  your  slutty arse" Miss  instructed  of  me,  after  saying  yes Miss  i  pulled  the  crotch  to the side  of my anal  passage , spat  in  my  hand  and  rubbed it  around  the  2 and  a  quarter inch diameter of the  plug  and  also  rubbed  some  on  my  hole.

i  placed the  plug  at  the  opening  of  my  rectal passage  and  began  to  slide  it  in.

i  could  feel  the  stretching  of  my hole  as  the  large latex plug  penetrated  my  arsehole causing  me  to  moan a little until my  arse  got to  the  widest point and   pulled  the plug  all the  way  in   around  the  egg shape  of   the  plug,  i  let  out  a  huge  gasp  as  the  length  of  it  slide in  me.

"it  is  in Miss " i  said  to  which  the reply  was  "good  boy" i  grinned  as  i  could  hear the  pleasure  in  her  voice and  i  knelt there  feeling  vulnerable  and  excited.

Now  boy  what  is  your  biggest  fantasy  Miss  asked  me  to  which i  replied  that  it  was  my  fantasy  to  be  fucked  by  Miss  with  a  big  strappon.

she  told  me  to  fuck  my  own  arse  with  the  plug  making  sure  it  came  fully  out  and  slide  all the  way  in,  i  did  as Miss   requested  and  began  to  pull it  in  and  out  as  she  specified  and  very  quickly   started  to  moan  as  the  plug applied  pressure  to  my  prostate.

 my  legs  trembled hard and  the  floor  vibrated  louder and the  thought  went  through  my  head, someone  is  going  to  hear  me, but  i  was  so  aroused  and  turned  on  i  didn't  care Miss asked  if  i  had  a  ruler to  which  i  replied  "yes a  metal  one, Miss"
“PERFECT!” Miss  said  happily
i  was  told  to  get  it  and  to  spank  my  arse  with  it  3  times to  which  i  had  to  count  the  stickes and  then  after  stroke  my cock  10  time  that i  also  had  to  count

"continue  this  until  you reach  the  edge  boy  and  then  tell me  and  ask  to  stop"
i  commenced  on  Miss's  mark "go"

just  as  i  completed,  Miss said  i  did  it  wrong  and  had to  start  over which  i  did,
i  reached  the  edge  and  begged  to  stop  for  fear  of  cumming  before  i  was  allowed and  thanked Miss  for  being  allowed to  stop as  Miss  had  said  to  do.

"now  work the  plug  boy  and  stoke  too and  don't  stop, but  don't  forget  to ask  to  stop"

i  nodded  and  started  to  ram  in  and  out  the  plug  and  stroke  at  the  same time i  was  trembling  , and  moaning  while  knelt  before  her doing  as  instructed.
it  was not  long  before  i  reached the  edge again  and  cried  out "please Miss May I  Stop"

"yes boy  " Miss replied  then  instructed  me  to  remove the  plug  and  clean  up

"you  are  no-longer  allowed  to  touch  your  cock" she  added “its mine  Now”

0 comments:

Post a Comment