Saturday, January 28, 2012

Seduction Part 1 by Lady Tora


From Seduction Part 1:

Using the neck tie and my ever more demanding voice, I directed how he was to touch me, caress me.  I moaned as his hands roamed over my body, teasing my breasts, sliding down my stomach, teasing my thighs before brushing my clit and pussy.  His mouth soon followed; sucking on my nipples, kissing and teasing my belly before settling between my legs, licking and sucking on clit, poking his tongue in my pussy, drinking the evidence of my lust.  He seemed to know exactly what to do to drive me crazy.   It was of course at this moment Jack came into the room.  I was so lost in the pleasure of Carlos' mouth was causing me that I at first don't notice; moaning and growling loudly, my hands pulling on his hair, my legs wrapped around his shoulders.  He was so good at this that it didn't take me very long to cum.  It was as I lay there enjoying the post orgasm high that I noticed Jack was there, naked, hard as a rock and grinning at me.

* * *

I tugged at Carlos' neck tie and ordered him to get up and sit on the bed with his back resting against the headboard.  He looked at Jack quizically for a moment but moved as instructed.  I then sat up and moved my way to the end of the bed where Jack stood.  He leaned over and kissed me hard and fierce.  His cock pressed against me between my breasts, leaving behind a slimy trail of precum.  I arched an eyebrow at Jack, surprised at how turned on he seemed by this and playfully told him that he had to clean up after himself.  Much to my surprise and delight he leaned over and licked away the sticky evidence of his lust with a long slow sweep of his board tongue making me moan despite having just enjoyed a fabulous orgasm under Carlos' skillful tongue.  A flare of lust burned through me; I wanted Jack and I wanted him now.

I moved on the bed to be on all fours facing Carlos and raised my ass in the air, wiggling it.  "Fuck me Jack," I growled.  "Fuck me now."  Jack let out a low moan and grabbed my hips, but instead of sliding his lovely cock into me, he rubbed it against my pussy teasing me.  He leaned over and growled low against my ear, telling me how hot that was to watch and how badly he wanted me.  It was only then did he glide into me in one fluid motion, making me gasp and rock my hips, matching his thrusts.  God how I loved to fuck this man.  I moaned and growled, demanding that Jack keep going and not to cum until I had reached my second orgasm of the evening.  I then turned my attention to Carlos sitting there with a cock as hard as Jack's was.  I instructed Carlos to stroke his cock, slow and steady, warning him he was not allowed to cum; he was just to keep his cock nice and hard for me while he watched Jack fuck me.

Jack's thrusts and grinds become more demanding, urgent.  He leaned over me, growling against my ear, telling me how good it felt to fuck me.  I moaned and growled, being so close to my orgasm, demanding that he not stop and he was certainly not to cum yet as I was about to climax.  He responded by rocking and grinding his hips in just the right away so he hit all of the spots he knew would send me over the edge.  I cried out loudly and trembled as my orgasm washed through me.  Within seconds, Jack panted against my ear and begged me to finally let him cum too.  I simply nodded my head, unable to speak as the pleasure still coursed through me like an electrical storm.  We collapsed on the bed panting, still joined to each other.

Of course since we were still joined Jack took the opportunity to really grind against me, pressing his full body weight into me and again growling against my ear.  He told me that he wanted to watch me fuck my new friend.  A new, very intense surge of want and desire coursed through my body, sending a shiver down my spine and making me involuntarily clinch my pussy muscles around Jack's cock that was still buried deep in me.  He groaned and then laughed before he bit my ear and slowly withdrew from me, going to sit in a chair near the bed.

Carlos being ever so obedient so far had been stroking his cock the whole time as he watched us.  I noticed that his hand and cock were slick from the precum that seemed to be constantly oozing from the enlarged head.  His breathing was laboured and I smiled as it was obvious he was trying very hard not to climax yet.  I moved up the bed and captured his lips in a hungry kiss, biting and sucking on his lower lip.  He stopped stroking and moved to wrap his arms around me.  I pulled back and slapped his face hard, growling at him that I hadn't told him to stop.  He mumbled an apology and went back to stroking his cock.  I moved off the bed and searched the dimly lit room Jack's necktie before removing Carlos' one from around his neck.  I secured each to the headboard and told Carlos he could stop stroking now and to move so that he was lying on the bed, his arms outstretched.  I am not sure if the look on his face was relief or worry but he did as he was told and I secured his wrists, testing to make sure he was not getting free.

I got off the bed again and rummaged around the room until I found something that I could use as a blindfold.  Carlos gave me the worry/relief look again but said he was ok to be blindfolded when I asked.  Once satisfied with my work, I sat back and admired him for a moment.  He was indeed a beautiful piece of man.  I leaned over and kissed him before purring against his ear that he was Mine and to just lie there and enjoy it.  I tortured Carlos for what seemed like hours, becoming lost in my power and enjoyment.  I bit, licked, sucked, scratched, touched, and teased him until he was quivering and moaning; thrashing about on the bed like a fish out of water, fighting to breathe.  I was so intent on Carlos that I had almost forgot that Jack was still in the room.  Jack let out a straggled moan when I told Carlos that he was to beg for me to fuck him.  I turned and watched Jack slowly stroking his cock for a moment before turning back to Carlos.  I slapped him hard across the face again, telling him he was not begging enough.

Carlos continued to moan and thrash, begging and pleading for me to finally fuck him.  I shivered with lust again; to me there was no better sound in the world than the sound of a man's voice so desperate with desire and need that he will say or do anything.  I love how the pitch of man's voice changes, becoming higher as the realization that in that very moment, he truly belongs to me, I control everything.  It is only at that moment that I mounted Carlos, reverse cowgirl so that Jack had full view of me fucking this beautiful boy.  I was slow at first, enjoying the sensation of having another man.  Carlos bucked wildly, trying to make me move faster, to get deeper into me.  I turned and slapped him a third time, growling at him he was not to move and mostly certainly not to cum unless I instructed he could and if continued to not be a good Slut, I was not going to finish fucking him.  He let out a painful moan but obeyed.

I turned back to look at Jack sitting on the chair.  I rocked and lifted my hips, moving at my own pace and rythmn.  Jack looked to be just aroused as I was.  I am sure he could see the intense pleasure on my face as he watched my body move, my breasts bouncing as I started to thrust harder and faster.  I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes for a moment; wow Carlos felt really, really good to fuck.  I opened my eyes again to watch Jack touching himself.  The pleasure of having Jack watching me with another man made me want Carlos even more.  My hands gripped the bed and I used my knees to swing back,grinding, feeling his swollen balls pressed against my clit.  I fucked Carlos harder and harder, moaning and growling as both Carlos and Jack did the same. As I got closer and closer to my orgasm, I slammed against Carlos hard, making the head of his cock knock against my cervix.  I cried loudly out in a third earth shattering climax before growling at both Carlos and Jack they had exactly five seconds to cum or they were not going to get to at all.  I don't think I got to say four before they both erupted, doing their own yelling and screaming.  Jack slumped back in the chair while I collapsed onto Carlos, all three of us panting.

The End

0 comments:

Post a Comment