Saturday, January 21, 2012

Seduction Part 1 by Lady Tora


I have been involved in the lifestyle of BDSM since I was in my early twenties, drawn to the control and power of it.  It suited my personality and outlook on life.  Thinking that I would probably never marry, going from one long term submissive/lover to another was fine by me; I had better things to do than worry about falling in love or dealing with a man who couldn't be controlled at all times.  I really like that the relationship rules were always on my terms and when the terms were no longer being met, I moved on.  No heartbreak, no strings, no drama.

Imagine my surprise when I met Jack who not only was pretty vanilla but also a very strong dominant personality on his own.  All of the rules I so enjoyed for the last 15 years or so didn't matter with this man.  The sparks flew between us the moment we started talking to each other and at that time, I thought it was just sheer, intense sexual attraction.  I know people talk about meeting their soul mate but in Jack I met my sexual equal.  God that man could make me melt with just a smile.  He was open to trying just about anything sexually and instead of trying to control my natural dominance or worse trying to suppress it altogether, he relished it, encouraged it, and enjoyed watching me take control of any situation.

We quickly became inseparatable and spending most of that time being insatiable with each other.  Within a few months, we were officially committed to each other but bore no outward evidence of such.  No ring, no collar but I was in love for the first time in my life.  Slowly I introduced more "kink" to my mostly vanilla Jack since it was an unspoken promise that I would not seek or take on a BDSM relationship outside of our relationship.  At first exploring and showing Jack all of the things that made me kinky was exciting and I was happy but soon it became evident that although I loved Jack and everything about our relationship, I needed to have that sense of complete control over someone that I didn't have with Jack.

With that realization and subsequent discussion, our relationship changed.  I would seek out and have a BDSM relationship with a completely submissive male but Jack would always be involved somehow; either listening to me talk about the sessions I had or sharing elaborate fantasies that sometimes even included him taking part.  I never thought that Jack would ever actually follow through with these fantasies and I should have know better than to never underestimate him.

We were out one night at some party for a charity event tied to the company he worked for.  Big fancy hotel ballroom, everyone dressed gorgeously including Jack.  As always we were dancing, barely keeping our hands in respectful places for being in public.  I would nuzzle his neck, whispering low against his ear about the things I would like to do to him when I get him alone including the things I could do with his neck tie alone.  Jack would tease me back about wanting to find a quiet dark corner and not caring about who found us but it was too early for us to sneak off.  The other party goers were not drunk enough yet; someone would surely notice and the gossip would start.

As we continued to dance, someone caught my attention from the corner of my eye.  A tall, well dressed, much younger man standing on the outskirts of the dance floor, looking bored.  He had dark eyes and hair, very tanned skin.  He was Spanish, Mexican, or maybe Cuban; hard to figure out from the distance between us but he had a Spanish/Latino background of some sort in his bloodline from the tint of his skin colour.  I stared at him, always having a weakness for tall dark men and Jack naturally curious followed my gaze to see what had caught my fancy.  He whispered teasingly in my ear about how much I wanted him and all I could do was nod my head in agreement.  Jack caught my chin and turned me to look at him; I was pretty sure it was completely obvious how attracted I was to this stranger.  My mind was already racing ahead; imagining this young beautiful man naked, tied to my bed while I made him completely mine.

Jack grinned at me as if to say I know what you are thinking and as the music changed to something a little more sexy, turned me in his arms so that I could continue to look at my dark stranger while he pressed his body against my back, nuzzling my hair and ear as his arms encircled my waist.  He whispered low against my ear, "Well if you want him so bad, why don't you go try and seduce him."  He growled and bit my ear as I gasped, the idea taking root and registering in my brain as Jack rubbed himself against me making it obvious that the idea excited him just as much as it did me.

He turned me back to look at him and held up a room key he produced from his pocket saying that he was going to surprise me later with it.  A playful grin danced across his face as he added something about not up for dark corners and wanting a real bed to ravish each other in.  He pushed it into my hand and told me to get moving with the idea of getting the handsome boy upstairs.  I just stood there looking into his eyes, trying to see if he really was ok with this.  He gave me the grin again and simply nodded his head before playfully swatting at my ass and pushing me away.  "Go get him." He rumbled just low enough that I could hear but no one else would.  It was then I grinned back and grabbed the lapels of his jacket so I could pull him closer to kiss him soundly.  I only hesitated once more to whisper a thank you in his ear before I started to make my way through the party goers to where the gorgeous boy was still standing.

I pretended to bump into him and spill my drink in some silly attempt to get his attention.  He of course flashed me a brilliant smile that lit up his handsome face and I couldn't help but feel a little weak kneed.  My already racing heart beat even louder.  I focused on concentrating in trying to seduce him instead of chickening out and going back to Jack.  We started to make small talk and he had an accent that indicated he was Spanish.  His name was Carlos.  A jolt of lust surged through me and I am sure that Carlos was thinking how crazy I was; I was practically swooning.  Consciously I ignored looking at Jack even though I was aware of him at all times, watching.  Somehow, someway, I manage to convince the beautiful Carlos to dance with me.

As we danced I relaxed, letting my worry about being able to do this not get in the way of me just enjoying this.  My instincts kicked in and I became the predator I was.  I wanted Carlos and I was going to have him.  I openly flirted but discretely rubbed against him as we moved together.  I hadn't forgotten not only was Jack still in the room but so were about a handful other people who knew Jack and I as a couple.  I am sure if any of them saw me with Carlos, they were wondering where was Jack.  It did not take long before Carlos was playing along with my game of seduction and he didn't hesitate for a moment when I suggested we leave and go to my hotel room.

Once safely in the room, I grabbed his neck tie and pulled him roughly against me.  I may have been shorter but I was pretty strong for my size.  I moved as to kiss him, stopping just short to growl softly, "You are Mine and you will do exactly as I say."  He flashed me a pantie wetting grin and nodded his head adding softly, "Ci Senorita."  I ordered him to strip but leave the neck tie on.  I sat on the end of the bed and watched him, my eyes following his every move.  I am sure I was drooling; he was absolutely gorgeous.  A fine, dark, young, healthy male.  Once he was naked I told him to get on his knees and crawl over to me on the bed.  I leaned over and took a hold of his neck tie again, using it like a leash and collar.  I had him strip me but if his fingers lingered to long, I growled and slapped his fingers away, sometimes giving the makeshift leash a good tug.  By the time I was naked my plans for tying him to the bed were gone.  Just looking at him made my skin tingle and all the right parts of me ache.

Using the neck tie and my ever more demanding voice, I directed how he was to touch me, caress me.  I moaned as his hands roamed over my body, teasing my breasts, sliding down my stomach, teasing my thighs before brushing my clit and pussy.  His mouth soon followed; sucking on my nipples, kissing and teasing my belly before settling between my legs, licking and sucking on clit, poking his tongue in my pussy, drinking the evidence of my lust.  He seemed to know exactly what to do to drive me crazy.   It was of course at this moment Jack came into the room.  I was so lost in the pleasure that Carlos' mouth was causing me that I at first don't notice; moaning and growling loudly, my hands pulling on his hair, my legs wrapped around his shoulders.  He was so good at this that it didn't take me very long to cum.  It was as I lay there enjoying the post orgasm high that I noticed Jack was there, naked, hard as a rock and grinning at me.

To be continued...

0 comments:

Post a Comment