Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ice by Anonymous


Ice by a Submissive

In the sense of technicalities this was not our first time to play. This wasn’t the first time you’ve heard soft moans escape my lips and wanton whimpers leave my mouth. But it is the first time it’s had meaning. My first play on my very first night at The Dominion you were there. I was welcomed into the fold along with a few others. I had never done anything like this before, but there was something about the Lady that I would not say no to when she requested the ice. I can recall walking down the stairs and wondering at my actions as a filled the glass. As I returned I decided I would just go with whatever would happen, I had come to explore and to be honest the ice intrigued me. It was all about the tease, the ice stirring over my skin coming close but not too close. And then it was a game, all rubbing and numbers, thrusts and attention to tone. The competitor in me wanted to stay in rhythm with the others, wanted my pleasure to equal their own.

My apologies Miss for being too distracted to remember whenst you came in, the courtyard had been pretty empty to this point, but when I saw you had entered I was tempted to stop. It was only a while before that we had met, but you were something special and I was instantly shy. I felt my face flush and not because of what my fingertips were doing to myself, but because you were there. I continued to listen to the Lady and when comments were passed about the sounds emitting from my satisfactions I blushed. When I had cum for the third time and thought I was finished, you spoke then, saying how this was the perfect time to continue because I would be so sensitive then, how even the slightest touches would bring me close. I was passed from the Lady to you Miss.

This time however, is different. There is no courtyard and there is no buffer of people between us. It is you, the ice and I. You tell me to take a cube from the glass and trace it over my skin. It’s summer and the breeze is high, making the drips from the ice that much more colder. Over my collar bone you say, between my breast you say, circle your nipples and hold it over them you say. My chest heaves with my shallow breathes, first from the cold then from the excitement. I listen to you on the edge on my seat, awaiting your next command. A Game? Hold the ice over my delicate skin till I answer three right? Questions for school children come and go and all the while my mind is focusing on my nipples, the sting of the ice, the dull ache from the cold, each drip trailing down my tummy to the spot between my legs that’s on fire.

Some how I pass your test and you tell me to trail the ice past my stomach and down my inner thighs. They tremble not from the biting cold, but from the excitement of the proximity of the ice to my cunt. I listen as you tell me to trace the outer lips, urging me to move slowly, you say slower then that when a moan escapes my throat. My heat quickly melts the ice then and you tell me to fetch two new cubes. You tell me to slip on inside myself and to rub my clit with the other. I pull in a sharp breath as I push the cube deeply inside myself, the exhale becoming a loud lustful moan. With the other cube I begin to rubs and tease my clit, listening as you tell me to move my fingers faster then slower building the sensations one on top of the other as they rise within me. My breathing is quick  and you can hear my ragged breath, my parched lips. You give me a choice, water from the glass or would I like to continue to play? You already know that answer and it’s why you asked, you know how close I am, how much I want to cum for you.

I choose and we continue to play and you know when it’s starts to become to much, you tell me to sip the water then, breaking my need to cum for an instant before telling me to continue and to ask when ready. It doesn’t take me long before I’m begging, till I’m pleading in your ear for release. I ask to cum for you, I tell you that I’m on that edge and with your command you push me over.

Cum for me.

I feel my body tense and curl in on itself, the cry escaping my throat. I hear your murmured words as I come down, the caress of your hushed soothings. Then I place the condensation covered glass of ice water against my throbbing clit, just as you say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment