Sunday, January 15, 2012

Confession by Anonymous




Anonymous

 
 
     I log in to SL looking forward to seeing him, but again mine is not on.  Although my boy is not on everyday, there is one other boy that logs on daily. I do look forward to seeing him even though he is collared by someone else. I would say she is a friend, but lately over the months I have spent so much time with her boy that I have grown and feel closer to him then ever. He has no idea I feel like this.

  She is not on line nearly as much as she use to be due to her first life.
 She does know we speak daily, and although I have never told anyone this, I have found an attraction toward this boy and my feelings for him are slowly developing deeper. For now I would call it a crush. This is how they all start and slowly grow into something more. He is such a good boy. Very kind, considerate, loyal, sweet, romantic, loving, lonely gentleman type boy.

We enjoy each others company a lot.  We have fun exploring SL together and find places that  we can share with our significant others. The companionship we have together fills the empty space our significant others leave. He is Very devoted to his Mistress and I would Never cross the line. Honestly I have fantasized about it, but would Never act on the feelings I have for him, at least not while he wears her collar.
 
Lately over the last two weeks he hasn't been on line as much, maybe he has noticed that my boy is on line more? I don't know, but for what ever the reason is he has stopped IM'ing me too. It makes me wonder what he is thinking. I miss him a lot.

 Yesterday he logged in. It was the first time in two weeks he sent me an IM. He said he hadn't heard from his mistress for a while, and although she logs in and he can see she is on line, he waits anxiously for that IM. When she logs off, he becomes very disappointed.  Another day has come and gone and he hears nothing.  I can hear it in his voice the sadness, his Loneliness. I just want to take him in my arms and hold him. love him. and tell him I care.  

Its not that she doesn't care, Its her RL husband that looks over her shoulder. He doesn't like SL or anything to do with it. she logs in and doesn't even come into Dominion lately.

 I know he hasn't seen her in months. They have an understanding and he knows all about her first life. So he continues to wait in hopes that one day, he will be with her again.

she showed up recently not look like her normal self. She sported a whole new avatar and I must admit I was shocked. I snapped a picture to share with him knowing how much he misses her. When I finally saw him 3 days later, I shared it and he laughed and thanked me. He asked when it was taken and took notice immediately of her new Identity.
  Imagine that, no clue your Mistress has a new Identity. I often wonder if she has moved on and not said anything to either of us. she has not communicated with him in months. There are ways, you don't have to send IM's but NC work. you can give orders with Note cards too.  He still takes care of her land, her animals, her tier.

 While he sits waiting for her, My feelings for him continue to grow stronger as I sit,  waiting for him with open arms and a collar in my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment