Saturday, January 21, 2012

All In A Days Work by Lady Betwin


All in a days work

It was a sunny fall day, golden sun light streaming through the trees.
I was home alone and feeling muzzy headed.
Hubby was off to work and I was drooping around the house listless.
There was a ring at the door, I peeked out and saw Tara, the young girl we had hired to clean.
She came once a week to help spruce the place up.
She was planning to go back to college in the spring, and needed the extra money.
I let her in, walked around the house pointing out what needed to be done.
Told her I’d be in the garden.
I walked out back, gathered various implements and knelt by the flower bed.
I had been poking the soil to uproot some Geranium’s to winter over when my cell phone rang.
It was hubby checking on my day.
I told him what I was up to and that Tara was cleaning.
He said good and…was she wearing something skimpy as usual.
I said “What…skimpy…I don’t know, why do you ask?”
He said, haven’t you noticed…she always wears something tight or thin to clean.
I told him I hadn’t noticed, I guess the work makes her hot.
He laughed and said “I’m sure you’re right, though I think she’s hot when she arrives”
“Watch yourself dear, I’m not sure she’s only interested in cleaning our house”
I told him I didn’t know what he was talking about.
He laughed and said not to worry, she was not aggressive…I’d be all right.
We rang off and I continued working…letting my mind drift.
It drifted to Tara…and…I felt something tickling my neck.
I turned, and there she was…cleaning the windows inside.
Stretching up high to reach the top of the tall windows, her breasts pressed up against the lower glass.
All the while, watching me through the glass panes.
I stared back at her.
I felt…hypnotized….I couldn’t look away.
She continued to stare back at me, slowly rubbing on and against the glass.
Pressing her…now I noticed…scanty blouse against the window.
The blouse was white, the window cleaner had wet it…her nipples shadowed thru the material.
No bra obscured them from view.
And…she continued to gaze at me thru the glass…a dreamy look in her eyes.
Much like I’m sure my own had.
I found myself dropping the tools, stripping the gloves from my hands and pushing up from my knees.
I walked slowly toward the house, my eyes on Tara by the windows.
Through the back door and left to the window area.
She still stood there…one arm raised with the cleaning rag in her hand, her eyes on mine.
I walked over to her, she lowered her hand...looked down at the floor and stood very still.
I felt as if I were in a dream, all about us was hazy…there was just the two of us…sharing breath in the warm autumnal light through the glass.
I have never been one to believe in psychic phenomena, but…at that moment I felt I could see into her soul.
I knew her desires, I knew her needs…I knew what she wanted…and needed.
Without words, I reached out and took the cleaning materials from her…set them aside.
I took her hand, turned and led her behind me down the hall.
I did not look back…I knew she would follow.
I opened the door to the downstairs bedroom and led her to the large four poster there.
I turned to her…and whispered to her…”There, lay there”…as I pointed to the bed.
She looked at me…she looked at the bed…and back at me as she heeled off her work shoes.
She crawled up on to the bed…rolled over and lay on her back in the middle looking up at the ceiling.
I turned to a dresser near by, opened a drawer and pulled out three pairs of panty hose.
As I walked back to the bed, I could hear her breathing grow quicker.
I sat gently on the side of the bed, took her hand and wrapped the wrist with the end of one panty hose, and tied it.
I reached over her and threaded the hose through the spindles there and over to the other side of the bed.
I stood and walked around the bed, took the other end of the hose and pulled until her tied hand was raised to the head of the bed.
I then took her other hand, put it up by the other side, at the top of the bed and tied it firmly with that end of the hose.
Her breathing was hoarser now, but she continued to lay still and stare at the ceiling.
I proceeded to use the other two panty hose to pull her legs to the sides and bind them to the bed posts there.
I then leaned over and kissed her softly on the nose, whispered…”Relax, I’ll be back”
As if in a dream I drifted to the dresser…and pulled a fluffy feather from an old boa.
Then to the kitchen, where I plucked a few instruments from drawers.
Lastly to the bath and a variety of…personal items.
Back to the bed, I lay my findings next to her one by one, ands she watched each one with wide eyes.
Sitting next to her, button at a time I opened her thin blouse as I said “I hope you don’t have other plans for the day Tara, you’ll need to work some…over time… here I’m afraid”

The end……

0 comments:

Post a Comment