Saturday, December 17, 2011

Strangely I Am At Peace by Lady Siofra


Strangely I am at Peace

Cold and chill ache into my bones
Here in the winter Dream
Only the blue frozen trees greet me
I am alone here
strangely I am at peace.

My feet crunch against the snow
the sound reminds me I am here
not in front of the fire
nor curled up by a body
Strangely I am at peace

My finger tip grip to warm
only to find icy air
but they remember the leather
and the faint tugging
Strangely I am at peace

Over the Horizon the sun creeps
seeming to go to hide
much like you do
my one and only
Strangely I am at peace

Not I am here in the center grove
a breath escapes my lips
Floating up into the star filled sky
You art there my north star
Strangely I am at peace

I can not see your face
or even know your name
but I know your out there
Waiting like I am
Strangely I am at peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment