Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mine by Lady Fallen

Distance hurts
Need to touch
To feel
Taste
Mark you as mine
Eyes seeing you
Through a screen
Dreams of reaching
Out
Fingers encircling your throat
Pressing gently
Then firmer
Making you gasp for air
Desire growing
To punish you
For making me
Want
My voice taunts
Teases
Your hand
Sliding up and down
Your cock hard
So hard
A naked body
Writhing on the bed
An arm outstretched
Gripping covers tightly
Fighting to control
Your moans drive me
I moisten my lips
Hungry for you
And take you further
Leading you
Making brief stops
Before pushing on
A whimper
Escapes
A breathless plea
Please Mistress
Who are you?
I ask
Your voice hoarse
Your slut
Your whore
Faster
I urge
Please Mistress
Your back arched
Your body glistens
Heat radiating
From you
To me
Please Mistress
May I
Please
Your words
Dragged from you
I pause briefly
Watching you
Touching the screen
And breathe
Now
My words float over
Eyes open
Your face contorts
You still briefly
A cry escapes
Your body releases
And shudders
You lay spent
Shaking
Emotional
Distance hurts
But your submission
Your gift
Make you mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment