Saturday, December 17, 2011

Indeed by Volens


According to the sentence handed down, a poem with indeed in every verse.

====================
        An Ode to Indeed
       ~ Poem by Volens
====================

I feel the need, the need to feed, a need to feed the word Indeed.

It rides the tongue so smooth with speed, with speed does come this word Indeed.

Tis sad to say, to some when heard, this word Indeed, some angst does breed.

And though this seems contrary to nature, Indeed is valid nomenclature.

So if I fail to heed retention, of this word Indeed I've mention,

Please know no insult or rebellious creed, is behind my ample use of Indeed.

It's use does flee from my mouth like a steed, this slippery, slippery word Indeed.

And if I use it to a fault, so much indeed to make You balk,

I do so humbly apologize, and though I indeed do sympathize,

I truly have this need to feed, a need to feed this word Indeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment