Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hurt by Anonymous Domme

I knew you … I knew you for the longest time …. At least I thought I did.
In the end I didn’t know where the illusion ended and the real you began.
We were friends
Not best friends … but friends non the less
Bound by nationality and humour
Occasionally speaking … taunting … teasing
Then silence
I heard you had fallen in love
I heard that you had been hurt
I heard you were finding it hard to cope
You turned to your second life
It was easier than coping with your first
Your friends gathered around you
Supporting you
Keeping you from sinking
You started to recover
Immersing yourself in make believe
We played the story out
But you ran away
The edges between the real and imaginary
Blurred in your mind
I should have known then
But how could I?
I coaxed you back
Slowly
Into my space
Until one day I held out my hand
And you reached for it
You were mine
Domme and sub
Mistress and boy
Lover and friend
We were so happy
So happy
Until that moment
That heart stopping moment
That I realised you were not real
All you said all you did
Not real
And if it was how could I tell the difference
When I had found out your lies
Then what was truth?
You were indignant
Without trust there is nothing
You said
How can you not trust me?
You said
I loved you
I wanted to believe you
But you had let me get too close
Your mask was slipping
Reality was facing you
And that could not be allowed
Because I don’t think you even knew
What was black and what was white
You did what you had to do
You wiped me out of your life
Without missing a step
I was no longer part of your first
Or your second
I was nothing to you anymore ….
I knew you for the longest time
At least I thought I did

0 comments:

Post a Comment